"That's nasty Anya." He made a face at what I was dipping the chicken tender in. "Leave me alone." I whined before pouting. He laughed before crumbling up his napkin and standing up.

"You a whole cry baby." He said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Are you're ugly." His mouth dropped when I said that and he waved me off.

He sucked his teeth and pretended to look shocked. "Chill out, you know I'm damn sure not ugly."

I twisted my lips to the side before laughing, the look on his face read hurt. "Aw did I hurt papi's feelings? I'm sorry, come here."

"Nah shitty booty I'm straight." He shrugged.

"MILO!" I said pushing him a little as he leaned against the table laughing.

"It's not funny." I pocked my bottom lip out.

"Hell you say, stinking up my bathroom and shit." He laughed harder this time, he laugh was funny he sounded like a cute little goat.

I folded my arms and pouted as he brought me into a hug kissed my forehead.

"I'm just playing baby." He said as he walked out of the café and to our next class.

After turning in the days assignment I was tired and ready to leave, spring break was next week and we decided to just stay at home since I'm now pregnant,  it wasn't that I didn't want to go I just didn't want to be around all those drunk people and I could drink myself so what was the point? Maybe we'll find a pool around here to go to or something.

"You wanna drive?" Milo asked as I looked over at him. I think he was scared to drive after the accident since he was in the driver seat.

"Not really but if you nervous I'll drive." I smiled taking the keys from his hand. He got in on the passenger side and leaned his head back before glancing at me.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Making you drive, I'm just... It makes me nervous now for some reason.. I guess after the accident.."He trailed off before adjusting himself in the seat.

"It's fine. I don't have a problem driving." I said before kissing him on the lips.

Once we got home we started on our assignments that needed to be turned it, we were working on them for about 45 minutes until I stood up in front of him, he looked up at me with his soft brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" He said with a confused look on his face.

I shook my head and closed his laptop to sit on his lap, I was now straddling him as his hands were on my waist.

"You weren't just playing huh?" He chuckled as I leaned forward to kiss his neck.

"Nope. I was serious." I chuckled as I sucked on his neck leaving a few passion marks. He hissed a little before biting his lip, I could feel him becoming hard under me and my love box was moist. I'm not gonna lie Milo was blessed if you catch my drift not lacking in that departing AT ALL.

Lifting his arms up he removed his shirt before helping me take off mine, our lips touched and our tongues fought against each other. I moved my hips slowly while still on his lap.

"Shit baby." He hissed growing more and more excited underneath me.

"Do you want me to ride it daddy?" I smiled as he nodded.

"Hell yeah."

Standing up took off me leggings and underwear while he took off his sweats.

"If it's uncomfortable at anytime we can stop ok?" He said as I nodded before slowly positioning myself on top of him once I was comfortable I winded my hips in a circular motion as he grunted an smacked my ass cheek causing me to jump a little I knew my ass was gonna be sore but I didn't care I wanted to please him.