CHAPTER 19

DECISIONS

GIWOOK'S POV;

Woobyul was already asleep on my bed. Making sure she won't do anything stupid again they all said that she should be guarded. I can't blame anyone's decision tho. What just happened made us traumatized.

Eric also said that it's the second time she attempted suicide. Now I'm sitting right beside her who's peacefully sleeping.

'I know it's hard Woobyul, it is really hard. You've been through a lot since you were young and now you're still carrying so much burden. But please fight back.'

I stood up and walk towards them.

"Now what's your decision?" Jihoon asked.

"Don't tell Woobin about this." Sunwoo said.

"I think we have to." Eric said and we all look at him. "All her life, she wanted to tell all her problems to him but she can't."

"Are you thinking straight Eric? Woobin is sick!" Sunwoo asked.

"Sick or not he deserves to know! He's the brother, and blood is thicker than water. Don't make Woobin dumb." Eric replied. "Let's just be honest to Woobin."

"I think Eric is right. Woobin deserves to know at least." Haknyeon added.

"Let Woobin know but not tonight. They're both struggling." I said and walk look at them. "For now let's just take some rest. And don't worry, me and Sunwoo will make sure Woobyul will be fine." Sunwoo agreed with me and decided to go home.

"I'll go back to the hospital Woobin might need help." Jihoon said and left.

"We gotta go." Haknyeon also left with Eric.

We went back to Woobyul who's sleeping. "I'll sleep on the couch." Sunwoo said. "Just sleep in the this couch beside the bed."

"Okay. But I think I really can't sleep in this state of Woobyul. I'm really worried she might wake up anytime."

"Either do I. She cried a lot these days. She fainted, collapsed, hospitalized, almost died. It's terrible." He agreed.

"I hope she'll be fine."

"Let's just stay by here side."

HAKNYEON'S POV;

We're already at the front of both our house. We're neighbors and he just moved here with his family. Leaning on my father's car drinking beer.

"I contacted Shine's family in China." He started the conversation. "Aunt Luna knows what happened to Woobyul, but I'm not sure about telling her about Shine's suicide attempt."

"You said it yourself. That Woobin deserves to know right? And so Ms. Zhong does also deserves to know it." I replied.

"I'm sure they want Shine home. She's in too much pain."

"Sure they will..." I drink my beer. "But what if they make it real?" I asked.

"We have no choice hyung. Shine needs to be home. We both know her real mother doesn't want her. What shall we do? Let her suffer more?"

"You're also right." I took a deep sigh. "Shine took the test and we'll be getting the result tomorrow."

"What? So it means she'll be donating blood and for the transplant?" He asked.

"Yes. She's risking everything."

"You know hyung I don't wanna pity Shine. She's always been a strong lady ever since we met from the street fight. But looking at her like this it hurts. I love Shine and I never wanted to see her like that."