CHAPTER 2

COVER UP

WOOBIN'S POV;

Our drive on our way home was seriously silent. I wanted to start a conversation but she's looking away. I know this had been hard for her but can I even blame myself? She went back here in Korea because of trouble she caused in China.

"Look, Woobyul." I cleared the silence. "You don't have to act that way."

"You are the one who started an argument." Woobyul defended.

"I know but... I told you, you don't have to act that way. You don't have to pretend that you're a badass girl that can beat anyone. You're not in China anymore."

"You know what? You keep pushing me into that! That I always make trouble. That I make things worse!"

"Because that is what you always do!"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE REASON WHY I DID THAT?"

She yelled as I parked the car.

"THAT'S IT!" She get out from the car and walk her way inside the house."

"What was that?" My mom asked.

"It's just a small argument eomma." I said and get in. I was about to walk upstairs when she hold my arm which made me look at her.

"Try understand her Woobin. I know-"

"It's alright eomma. I know. I'll try my best to handle things now." I smiled bitterly.

"Thank you son."

I walk towards our room and there I saw Woobyul.

"I know I made a mess back in China." She continued her defense. "But that doesn't mean I can repeat it." She sighed. "But do I really have to make a mess just to come home?"

"You need treat-"

"FUCK THAT TREATMENT! I DON'T NEED IT! Woobin it's been 10 years!" She sat on the bed. "I don't even understand what the heck is going on! What did I ever did to you?"

Her question made froze. It's been 10 years yet she didn't even remembered anything.

"Forget it."

"Woobin-ah! Woobyul! Let's eat dinner!"

~ ~ ~

"How was school?" Eomma asked.

"Ahh-"

I cut her off. "It turned well, Woobyul was doing well in school. And, she didn't made anything stupid." She look at me in annoyance which made me chuckle.

"That's great! I hope it'll be good for you too Woobyul."

~ ~ ~

"Why did you lied? To cover me up?"

"Just forget it Woobyul. Sleep."

• • •

"So let's have an interview." Sunwoo started.

"What interview?" Woobyul asked.

"Of course we'll be asking you questions." Giwook answered.

"Of course because this is an interview! The point is why are you gonna interview me?"

"Yeah right." Winter added.

"You know Winter, all you did is to agree or disagree with any opinions we say." Sunwoo said shaking his head.

"What do you want me to do? Watch you?"

"The point is..."

"You don't need to argue about that. You'll lose it on obviously." Woobyul interrupted.