CHAPTER 1

START UP

"Woobin-ah please open the door."

Woobin walk towards the door step and opened the door. Looking at his mother he rolled his eyes when he saw his sister from the back.

"So it's true." He get all the plastic bags from his mother and put it on the table. "The brat is home."

"How was your stay there, sister? Was it troublesome?"

"Stop it Woobin." His mother said. "Go show her to your room so she can change."

Woobin didn't say anything and they both walk on his room.

"That grey bed is yours and the black one is mine. I hope you won't ruin my things because they have been separated to your side. And hurry up. We'll eat dinner."

~ ~ ~

The family is already on the dining area eating dinner. It was so silent when their mother started a conversation.

"Tomorrow's gonna be your first day of school. And Woobyul will be the same school as yours. And will be your classmate."

"Wait, WHAT?"

"She's your twin Woobin, where should I place her? Away from you?"

"YES! Eomma she'll cause trouble in Hanlim!"

"You're her brother then watch her out! Since you'll be her classmate."

"Ugh!" Woobin looks at his sister who's just eating.

• • •

"Woobin-ah wake up!"

Woobyul walk towards the kitchen and grab the frying pans and went back to their room. Looking at her sleeping brother, the hit both of the frying pans together and make a noise.

"YAH!" Woobin quickly get up and covered his ears.

Woobyul stopped and bend her knees. "If you wanna be late then I'll leave you." She said and left her brother.

Woobin look at his mother who's at the door step. "Get ready now. We'll have break fast."

Still holding his ears. Woobin went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school. After that, he run into the staircase slinging his bag on his shoulder and went to the dining area.

"Good morning lazy." Woobyul greeted.

"Let's eat breakfast." Woobin sat on the chair next to his sister. "Woobyul-ah, I hope you won't make trouble on your first day."

"You might wanna think about how big Hanlim is. So please don't mess up the school." Woobin added.

Woobyul didn't said anything and just stood up grabbing her bag.

Driving their way to the school Woobin give his twin a warning. "Don't you dare make trouble Woobyul. And listen to me please I know you're the older one but-"

"Does that mean I have to follow anything you said?"

"Exactly."