CHAPTER 16

ALMOST CHRISTMAS

WOOBYUL'S POV;

"You had so much names..." Eric said as I started eating.

"Don't you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Nah I'm fine! Good thing you became close to your twin now." He said. "You even replaced us! Do you also have street fights?"

"No we never had! I'm attending an art school here." I answered. "How about you? Are you staying here for good?"

"I guess so... But at least I only have two names! Not like you! You have 3 names in total. Zhong Wubei, Shine Zhong, Jeong Woobyul! That is a lot of names." He chuckled.

"And Now you're confused if which one of those are you gonna call me! Am I right?" I asked.

"Far from wrong! But do you also have foreigner friends?" He said.

"Uhuh! My schoolmate Zhu Henian, but he's been called Ju Haknyeon here. Sometimes I call him Haknyeon, sometimes I call him Henian."

"What was the girls' reaction knowing that you're close to boys and don't you have some girl friends?"

"You know I don't wanna trust girls."

"As always, you never wanted to-" Our conversation was cut when off when they all went in.

Woobin's eyes was obviously messy with his messy hair. "Wae?" I stood up and walk towards him. "Are you okay?"

"Nothing." He tried to smile. "I'm fine."

I then shuffled his hair. "Clever." I smiled and went back on my chair. "Don't you wanna eat?"

"No I'm good." He said and just sat on the couch with the boys. They turn on the tv so I continued my conversation with Eric.

"By the way how are you? Are your hands still shaky?" He asked.

"No I'm fine."

"You know what, I think you really should tell your twin about anything. At least if something happens to you he knows what to do! He's your brother Shine and he deserves to know. Friends does not have the rights to stand up or over power. He might feel upset Shine." He adviced.

"But..."

"No buts. At least he knows okay?"

I took a deep sigh and nodded.

After some more talks, Eric decided to go home to prepare for transfer enrollment. I send his goodbye and left.

"Aren't you gonna buy some things to put on your house for this Christmas?" I asked.

"That'll be hassle!" Sunwoo complained.

"How hassle? Just put small decorations!" I said and checked a message from my phone.

"Then let's just decorate your house! Right Woobin?" Giwook suggested.

"Yes, then let's spend Christmas together?" Woobin added.

"Why aren't you gonna go home to your family this Christmas?" I asked and they just shake their heads.

"Alright then. I'm going out by the way." I said and went to my room. "Make sure to decorate well."

I again checked my phone and it was Yeji who messaged me. She wanted to meet me at frozen river skate place. I don't know what's her intention but I just wanna show up to her at least. There might be answers on my unformed questions.

I went out wearing my coat. "Are you gonna by decorations?" I asked.

"Well if there's a money why not!" Giwook answered and Woobin hit him. "Awae?"