CHAPTER 17

(HAPPY) CHRISTMAS

I woke into a wake up call on my phone...

"Hello?"

"Honey! Merry Christmas!" Mama greeted from the other line. "How are you by the way? Did you already decorated your house? I'm sorry I couldn't spend Christmas with you."

"Merry Christmas mama! I'm glad you called!" I immediately answered. "I'm fine, and yes the house was decorated tho. I'm also happy mama. Woobin is here with me this Christmas!"

"That's all good! It's been a long time since you're parted with your twin. Just enjoy the holiday honey. I love you! Merry Christmas!"

"I love you too mama. I miss you already! Please greet grandpa a Merry Christmas from me okay?" I said.

"Okay I will! I gotta go honey. I love you!" She said and ended the call. Letting out a sigh, I look at the window and there I saw Winter. I avoided an eye contacte and pulled the curtain.

"Good morning!" I greeted as I walk towards the dining area. "What's for breakfast Jeong Woobin?" I asked.

"Cereals!"

"Oh now you're loving my cereals huh?." I said and sat on the chair. "That's a lot of cereals..." I look at the bowl.

"I just feel like eating it tho." He responded rolling his sleeves.

My eyes widened looking at some small dark spots. I look at his lips also getting pale. "Jeong Woobin? You're pale." I said.

"Am I?" He asked back as he continued eating and I just nodded. "Ahhh, maybe because I'm lack of sleep."

"Are you sure? Don't you feel anything? Feel weak or something?" I asked him worriedly.

"No I'm fine!" He responded.

"Okay... Just drink a lot of water."

"Merry Christmas Jeong Woobyul." He greeted.

"Merry Christmas." I greeted back. "By the way, any plans? Since the two are coming over what should we prepare?"

"I don't know maybe order some food. I'm not good at cooking."

"So am I... Let's just order chicken? Then let's buy snacks and watch movies." He just simply agreed and we continued eating. I keep on looking at his spots and that made me worried more.

I suddenly choked.

"Yah Jeong Woobyul!" He run into me who's coughing already. He tapped my back hard and gabe me water. I breathed heavily hitting the table. "What happened to you why did you choked?" He asked hiding his chuckle.

"Nothing." I responded and drink more water.

"Chew your food well my goodness. You're eating cereals how could you choke." He stood up and puts his bowl in the sink. "I'll go wash up." He said and went to the batch room.

I again let out a sigh. Why is this happening right now? Please not today! Please tell me I'm wrong...

I stood up and put my bowl in the sink and washed them. I went to my room and arrange the bed, getting some pillows and putting it on the couch for the movies.

Walking back and forth I kept thinking about what will happen. "Jeong Woobyul, stop it! It's not gonna happen! Alright?" I said to myself trying to calm.

I suddenly heard a small bark and I turned to the puppy. "Ah Gyukie... I almost forgot to feed you!" I get the dog food putting is the his small bowl. "Good morning Gyukie." I greeted the puppy running my fingers to his hair. "I suddenly remembered Hershey. I'm sure Haknyeon is taking good care of her."