CHAPTER 4

TROUBLE

WOOBYUL'S POV;

"See you later." Haknyeon said and I get inside from the classroom.

I went to my desk and there I saw a glue on my chair and a bunch of sticky notes on my table. I turned to them and. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS?"

No one answered and they just look at me.

"I SAID WHO DID THIS?"

Still no one answered and Giwook and Sunwoo came in. They noticed my desk and directly went to remove the sticky notes. Dropping my bag to the floor, I get some papers to wipe my chair.

"I think I know who did this." Giwook said.

"Who?" Sunwoo asked.

I was listening to them while wiping my chair. "Yeji." Giwook answered. What was your conversation about yesterday by the way?" He asked me.

"She offered something. She said she can make me famous." I answered as I was done wiping.

"You're already famous tho." Sunwoo commented.

Few minutes later, Woobin and Winter came.

"Oh here you are two. Winter I have something to tell you." Giwook approached.

"What?"

"Yeji made a mess."

"I don't care."

"She's messing with Woobyul."

"WHAT?" Woobin walk towards me. "What did she did to you?"

"Calm down. She only put a glue on my chair and put a bunch of sticky notes." I answered.

"Are you even sure Yeji did that?" Winter asked.

"Still defending her huh?" Sunwoo reacted. "You can see that Yeji is still into you and her posts was pictures of us! Not to mention that you and Woobyul were close at the photos."

"Not all of this is from Yeji. But there's one with her penmanship. The rest are obviously from her friends." Giwook added.

"It's fine. I can handle it." I said getting all the sticky notes from their hands.

"What's your plan?" Sunwoo asked.

"Woobyul don't start."

"She's the one who started. First, her grin when I mentioned Castle J and Winter on my conversation with Haknyeon."

"You did what? Wait. I think I got it." Giwook sat on my desk. "I heard you and Castle J had a conversation on the street. It was a top talk I guess?"

"That triggered Yeji? And also because you were close to Winter on those pictures she took." Sunwoo added.

"And why on earth did you had a conversation with Son Seongjun? How did you get a talk?" Woobin asked getting triggered. "Do you know what he can do?"

"He just asked me about a transferee."

"Ju Haknyeon right? You saved him. That's why you're now close to him." Giwook answered Woobin's questions.

"Jeong Woobyul. I'm telling you stay away from that guy."

"From who? Castle J? He's not even here."

"You don't know what he can do." Sunwoo adviced.

"And please don't just bike your way here and home. You might just bumped into him again." Woobin said.

"This starts everything with you Winter." Sunwoo mumbled that made Winter stand.

"Really? Well this all started when Yeji cheated."