"So why are you still messing around with your texts with him?" Karasuma groaned.

Nao looked away with a pout, "oh, mind yer own business."

Irina signed something inappropriate from her seat, and Nao's face immediately heated up. He got up, sputtering as he yelled something incomprehensible that was probably a warning about academic misconduct, but Irina was always like that anyways so-- agh.

Karasuma turned away, closing his eyes in annoyance. "You better not teach that to the kids," he warned, "we might get PTA called on us."

"If we were getting any of that, Ms Jelavic wouldn't even be here have you seen her," Nao sat down in despair, "she's a walking NSFW warning."

"Oh come out, my cleavage isn't that daunting and my skirt is just barely in permissible territory, mind you," Irina retorted. "I can still pass as a teacher without suspicions that I'm just cosplaying, you know."

"Please don't call it that."

"Speaking of barely legal things..." Karasuma decided he'd had enough of this nonsensical conversation that didn't seem to have a point, and turned to Nao. "Can we leave you to divert the Board Chairman's attention from the octopus situation until it is solved?"

Ah.

"Speaking of that situation..." Nao looked toward Korosensei's desk.

He pulled open Korosensei's drawers, revealing an assortment of loudly-coloured lingerie tucked inconspicuously between books and papers.

Irina's brows furrowed. "Those are some of mine that I keep in the staff closet," she said, irritated. "I know the octopus peeks into it sometimes, but he's never taken any of them out before."

Even Korosensei had morals about pornography, after all. He appreciated some Irina cleavage any day, but he would never intrude on the bathrooms and changing rooms.

Okajima and some of the other boys may have peeping endeavours into girl's changing rooms sometimes, (especially on school trips,) but the whole point of it was that they wouldn't succeed, whether it be delivered via Kataoka bitchslap or some oneshot gag.

In contrast to that, Korosensei, the Mach 20 superbeast who could do anything, could definitely get away with plenty of his problematic voyeuristic habits-- which is exactly why he doesn't take them too far. He's responsible, thanks very much.

So leaving so many sets of lingerie right out in the open, stealing underwear and harassing women to a genuine, serial degree-- that's something he would never do.

Nao gestured at them, as if he was proving a statement. "I'm guessing the kids are in for a mildly dangerous adventure soon."

"Adventure, you say," Irina rolled her eyes, "whoever would go so far just to catch the attention of the octopus better have some actually worthwhile attempt."

Nao chuckled, "in a way, it's the same thing as the psychological warfare trick the student did back in Okinawa, isn't it?"

Karasuma's shoulders sagged. "More overtime for me, huh..."

-

To: Asano-san

From: Me

camera_class28.jpg