Chapter 12

"Am I allowed to leave the room?" I asked as I put the picture of the echo away and I pulled my knees up and put my feet under my bum.

"Only if you inform someone." William said and I nodded slowly. "We're going to have to build the trust again."

"And the castle?" I asked.

"Again, if you inform someone and take at least twenty security guards with you" He said and I frowned at that.

"So, if I want to go to Gotar Prison, I've got to take 20 guards with me to go to the building and they can join me?"

"You can't go into Gotar prison without one of us." Hugo said and I frowned at that once more. "We changed Trevor's code." He explained. "You will get a code once we feel we can trust you. If you want to go to Gotar City, you will need twenty security guards with you at all times."

"That does make sense." I said and I laid down a bit again and grabbed the extra pillow and held onto it. "I heard you have some new toys to play with?" I asked Trevor.

"Fifty so far. It's amazing. We have no real information from them though." Trevor said and I stared at him. "Only the names of some crooked cops. We've arrested them and they'll come tomorrow."

"That sounds like fun." I said and Trevor giggled a bit and nodded.

"The best." he said "I love crooked cops."

"Trev." Hugo said.

"I mean I hate that they're here but I love when they're here." he said and I smiled a bit at that as I looked at William and he stared back at me. I motioned for him to come cuddle with me. He let out a deep breath and he stood up, taking off his shoes.

"Any information on the big picture?" I asked as William went and laid on the other side of the bed, under the covers and scooted up close to me and he had his head on his hand and the other hand was on my belly, rubbing it softly, which felt great.

"No not yet. These are low level idiots." Trevor said as he went and sat down next to Hugo on the couch, putting his legs over Hugo, whom didn't mind. "Only like raping innocent women and putting the fear into the people of Valkarae. Well, that's my job, so I obviously don't like that."

"Off course" I confirmed at that as I put my head back a bit against William's chest. He leaned down and gave the top of my head a small kiss, making me smile. "Anything else I should know about, anything I've missed?"

"Not really no" Hugo said.

"What happened to them?" I asked Hugo.

"To who?"

"Heather and Charlotte?" I responded and he frowned looking at me. "I'm sure their manager noticed that the king and queen of Locatlie left after seeing them. Did they get into trouble?"

"No. Will made sure of that." Hugo said and I nodded at that as I put my legs in between Will's legs my foot against his and I sighed as I stared at Hugo and he kept looking at me, some amusement spread on his face.

"Do your fathers hate me?" I asked as William pulled me closer to him a tad, but I didn't mind that, I loved being in his arms. I loved him.

"No. They thought your thoughts were very insightful." Hugo said and I frowned. "About queens also being human beings and trauma and stuff."

"What?" I said confused.

"You went on a whole rant about the prospects suffering trauma and that that's why mum maybe went a little crazy." Trevor said and I looked at him, my eyes widening.