JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!

Start from the beginning

Hearing it RUHI'S smirk widened & SEJAL understood her plan so she asked her with questioning look......

SEJAL : Wait are you going to ask ARYAMAAN to do this...... But why will he do that when he already had a doubt on you......( Oh so they knows that ARYAMAAN has a doubt on RUHI..... but how.....)

RUHI : Don't worry i had diverted him from that thing........ On that day...... ( Yaar hame bhi bata do kab kaise )

SEJAL : Are you sure that he has diverted from that.......

Before SEJAL could complete her sentence RUHI asked her cutting her talk in between.....

RUHI : Why are you saying like that.......

SEJAL takes a deep breath & exhales & say's........

SEJAL : I am a little bit suspicious on his behaviour...... I mean Last night he saw everything what happen between you & REYANSH..... why he stoped him...... Moreover you bashed his brother so badly but he didn't said a word to you..... I feel it's a calmness before the strom comes......

RUHI turned & looked at her.......

RUHI : I am confused at his behaviour too.... But I think my second plan is working.. that's why he spared me for scolding his brother & about why he called him to come home I myself don't know why he done that....... i think he saw what doctors say about ANGEL'S health he already knows about her memory loss & heart surgery as u said they were trying to find about her accident more so he has no doubt on her & I can feel that... That her innocence has made a soft sisterhood corner in his heart I saw that in his eyes......I am sure he had saw his brothers madness & May be due that he asked his brother to come knowing his presence will worsen her health.......

SEJAL : Yaa you may be right or if it wasn't like that na then he must had chopped you in pieces by time now for raising voice against his brother........... & You didn't told me that you have started reading his eyes...... I think you are diverting from our mission.......

SEJAL said to RUHI teasingly while hearing it RUHI got angry & was shooting angry daggers at her so to save herself SEJAL tried to divert the topic saying......

SEJAL : Call him before he can take any step against us in anger....... I saw anger in his voice when he asked REYANSH to come back..... He may has soft sisterhood corner in his heart for PARI but no one is more than REYANSH to him he can do any madness for his brother in anger........

Hearing it RUHI'S anger grown up thinking about him trying to do anything against her ANGEL....... while seeing her in her angry form again SEJAL pleaded her......

SEJAL : Please RUHI talk to him politely with love please don't be angry......he is the only one who can help us.......if you will talk to him in anger then it will turn the situation ugly..... he will be angry & can do something against us......he will not do what we wants & moreover to that he will get doubt on you..... please be calm remember you are doing this for your ANGEL.......

Hearing it RUHI calmed herself & called ARYAMAAN........

AT THE SAME TIME IN RAISINGHANIA MENSION :

ARYAMAAN was in his library reading somthing that's when he saw RUHI'S call on his phone he recived the call & greeted her......lovingly........

ARYAMAAN : Hellow LUNA......

Hearing his calm voice she got shocked as she was expecting the angry one but she cover her self from the shock & said sweetly.........

RUHI : Hellow ARYA......

Hering her sweet voice ARYAMAAN chuckled in mind remembering her last night behaviour.......& asked

ARYAMAAN : How is PARI'S health now.....is she ok............