The beginning..

I grabbed tubbo and ran and hid under the table as our mom told me to he was only 16 at the Time but still I had to make sure he was safe to.

Our mother and father were arguing I was 19 and wanted out of this hell hole of a home but I didn't want to leave my brother and mother behind. I heard her yell

" YOUR NOTHING BUT A ALCOHOLIC IDIOT THAT DOSEN'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS!!" she was crying I could tell...

She loved him I know she did and I did to but he probably couldn't say the same. I heard a loud scream then a gunshot I was covering Tubbo's ears he was wrapped around me tears streaming down his face I soon heard a loud thud and looked for feet to pass by then I saw it the thing that scared me for ever my mother's body...

The next day

I had let tubbo sleep in my closet with me cause I wasn't going to leave him alone in a house with....Him...

So that morning I grabbed tubbo by the shoulders as we stood out side at the entrance of the woods it was raining but I didn't care I looked him in the eyes and said.

"I want you to run and don't look back until you see some form of civilization and ask them for food or water or anything you need and keep this." I said in a rushed tone I stuck a little bee key chain in his pocket and told him to run after giving him a firm hug and walking back towards the house.

Then I heard my father calling "Come in this damn house now..." I jumped and walked through the door saying "Yes? Shlatt?" I tried to sound respectful but I knew I didn't.

"Y/N why are you so fucking disrespectful? Hm? Why can't you just be like tubbo speaking of him where is he haven't seen him.." he said in his usual scarey tone. "Somewhere you won't find him..."

I said kind of proud of myself for telling him to leave "Where is my fucking son Y/N..." He said grabbing my neck with one hand almost cutting my airflow off.

"S-some-where Y-o-you won't hurt him..." I said being bold " Have it your way then.."

He raised his other fist and punched me it hurt like a bitch and I know I screamed but the pain was terrible and soon my vision went blurry then black.

Later....

I woke up outside the house and I was wearing my cloak that covered my soft h/c hair, and I had a cat skull mask laying beside me I grabbed it and ran into the woods going as fast as I could my legs were going numb after about 10 minutes but I kept running until I heard voices.

They were all masculine voices so I was just thinking I could take them so I grabbed my stone sword and leaped out seeing they were wearing full dimond armor.

I had none on and I couldn't run so I just sprung at one that wore a green hoodie and had a smiley face mask on he had a dark purple glowing sword that mine clashed with as I grunted as one sword slashed the back of my leg.

I ducked under the swing of the brunettes sword his sword also glowing dark purple I turned to run just to be tackled my the green bitch.

I rolled out from under the green one and was panting from all the energy lost soon I was cornered "It's a three VS one you stand no chance back down know and we will peace with you.." the green guy with dirty blonde hair said.

"On my Dead body..." I said trying to sound tough

I charged at the black haired one that had a white bandana on and disarmed him but got charged at by the blonde he disarmed me but I wasn't giving up just yet.

I punched him as hard as I could sending a crack through his smiley mask I saw a smirk form under.

He raised his sword up to my neck as I fell and put my back against a tree holding my hands up as if I was giving up.

"Who's so tough now?"

787 words p0g

Short chapter sorry!! But I hope you guys like the storyline so far also the reader has cat ears and a tail also a cat skull that shlatt aka her dad gave her to hide his brusies and things like that. Anyways hope you enjoyed the first chapter!