Chapter 14

Tamir~

I had been wildin all weekend, and did a couple of things with Nalila and her girl too. I wasn't all for Ny like dat but she did know how to eat coochie and serve it. I could respect a woman who knows how to flavor her food.

"Babe...are you awake?" the sleepy female next to me murmured. She was in a weird position first of all. Shorty laid flat on her stomach with her arms slightly behind her, gripping her soft ass, face turned towards me with half opened eyes. Her pupils were dilated and the whites of her eyeballs were red as a punctured wound.

I sat up straighter, ignoring her. Shorty was gone off some drug. I pulled my panties up (they felt like mine), from under the covers and got out of bed, looking back at her as she let out a series of moans in her bizarre state. This was the annoying part. Females didn't get that I only needed the pussy, I don't have time for bitches with Death 2.0 and COVID-24. I'm not here for the next morning, I'm here for the night. Fortunately, I was at my place with my damp apartment airing out, and shorty was finna hit the curb.

Quite literally the red "no parking" paint.

"Mamas, I'll pack you up but you gotta go," I said, clearing my throat and pulling my underwear out my ass cheeks. I was wearing my white wife beater that had gotten too small that I use for sleep, as I tried to wiggle my toes into some raggedy house shoes.

"Babe...don't go," she said half sleep.

"Are you talking to me or some dead boyfriend? I said let's go shorty," I stated aggressively. My nerves were starting to spark and my body prickled with itchy anger. She tried raising herself up. "Uncuff me, papi," she obnoxiously moaned. I forcibly slowed down my breathing and attempted to take into account that maybe ole girl wasn't in the right mind frame.

I went over to the bed and acted like I was uncuffing her. I rose her up and she turned around, covering her large chest and exposed stomach. I let my eyes trail down to her pussy, open for me to see and to explore again. She smelled like sheets and perfume from a rough night of sleep but I still tasted the sweetness of last night on my lips.

"Lay back down," I purred.

My body didn't waste a second on releasing a feeling of exhilaration throughout my veins. She spread her legs, a thin line of hair from her belly button to her lips the only thing covering her skin. She was an open canvas, her tan skin an inch away from the paintbrush I pull out. I strap it on me, right and secure so that the pain she felt, I would damn near feel it.

Sex was always best with the ones who had good imagination. I was doing this to her. She enjoys it. It brings me genuine happiness. It gives me my own rush. I held her meaty thighs against my own as I began to stroke her kitty slowly. She looked like she was knocked out, the only sign that she was conscious was the moans that escaped her small, pouty lips. Her coily hair was sprayed across my pillow, tangled and dry from a rough night of sleep with zero care.

We'll both have to scramble to get to our jobs, as I'm sure she has one too. Right now, this moment is between me and her. I dip down to kiss her salty neck, but I pull away. The taste doesn't bother me, she's human. But I don't prefer affection right now, I want her to devour my pussy. I don't want to hear her moans.

I pull at her to get up and her eyes lazily open. "Is it over?" she asks with slurred words. I sighed, my irritation finally breaking through. "You mean to tell me- Bro leave."

"You're not gonna eat my pussy again?" she asked, getting up slowly and rubbing her lips. "This hurts."

"Fam, you're not even all the way together," I told her, annoyed. "I'm not on an assembly line....bitch can't be high?" she asked, her NY accent creeping in. "Fam," I looked away, and pointed to the door. "Pack up, and go."

It took her five minutes to get her shit together. She slid back into the same bra and thong she wore the night before that I have to admit looks pretty odd on her now. She wanted my help with putting her butt and thigh pads back on and unwillingly assisted.

My phone started to ring. It was from Nalila, probably thinking she was waking me up from another night of partying or sex to come over to her place. She needed to tell me everything that went down with her and Ny anyways. I ignored the call and watched shorty leave my house.

"Have a nice day at wo-

She slammed the door behind herself and I almost checked her. I was indecisive about getting dressed or not for the day because I might want to call another female over and actually enjoy some two sided company. I still didn't need to look raunchy though.

"Hey," I answered Nalila's second call, interrupting my decision making.

"Come over," she said quickly, then hung up. Over the weekend, she had text some drunk nonsense about Reba probably having a loose pussy and something about wanting to fuck her mother, but I had ignored it. I wasn't good at making last minute decisions so I looked from my front door to my bedroom quickly trying to decide what to do. Last minute, I found some pajama bottoms and slipped them on, grabbing some clothes and toiletries to take over to my friend's and see what the fuck was up.

"I'm on my way," I voicemailed Nalila.