"Young Y/n...will you allow me the privilege to train you for a few days..."

You suddenly stared at him...uncertain if you heard him right or wrong asking him

"Wait what...?"

He looks up at you extending an arm

"Will you allow me to train you for a couple days...I understand how you feel believe it or not. I've known somebody just like you... and I'm certain if they could do it...you can do it too especially since your here...enrolled in the best university for up and coming hero's...so please...Atleast let me help you get started...on your ride to success..."

And a ride of success it is...this was what you needed. You barley saw all might because he only taught classes for one hour a day and left for hero work after the class ended. So for him to personally ask u to come train with him...was more progress then snooping around the school looking for him.

"I accept...I have truly been honored...thank you sir..."

"Now let's get to class young y/n...somebody must be waiting for you there"

And with that being said you had got to class 1-A and All Might had personally escorted you there. With a swift motion he announced to the class that he was there. Also giving you an excuse for skipping the beginning of the class. Aizawa unamused ordered you to take your seat and before you could take anything out the bell had rang.

You got up and tried to quickly run out the classroom but was stopped by a familiar material...

"Not you y/n...you stay"

Now your heart was racing. It was beating so hard you felt like you could've sworn you went into another dimension. You still couldn't get over the fact that you still felt heartbroken whenever you saw him either. You were so heartbroken and yet you didn't even know the man. So when everybody left the room. You were still in binds with him inching closer and closer to you as you wanted to cry but couldn't.

"Why are you avoiding me y/n?"

Feeling the scarf loosen up. You began to regain your composure. Now being ready to speak you looked at him with a blank expression and said with a fake professional voice

"Professor I have been avoiding you because simply we don't see eye to eye on things that's all. I rather avoid being expelled than having to argue with you every single day so if you could be so kind...I have to go." With that you found your escape out his binds and ran out the room before he could catch up to you.

With that being said and done you couldn't help but wanting to start to tear up again. With theses feelings of being broken...you had to wonder why. Why where you feeling like this. You couldn't possibly be in love with somebody you don't even know...right?

As soon as the rest of the classes were done. You got out before any teacher saw you and ran full force home...changed into your favorite outfit again... a hoodie and jeans and where looking for your keys but before you went to reach for your keys your phone buzzed.

Group chat 1-A

Kiri- Hey guys club tomorrow night?

Mina-ALLL RIGHTTT YESSSSS IM SOO DOWNNN

Bakuhoe- I ain't going curfew bitches

Deku-what time and where?

Sero-At La Marina and around 9 let's meet up at somebody's house

Denki-All right my house it is 😎

Everybody else agreed but they all were waiting on one specific person to answer

Ochako- y/n?

Y/n - Yeah?

Momo- your not going?

Y/n- Yeah...No it's okay u guys have fun without me✋🏽

Tsu- come on y/n*kiru*

Jiro- that's right girl look...you've been kinda off lately and we haven't seen you as your usual self so please...come out with us tomorrow it'll be fun

Mina- that's right y/n mamma common it'll be fun we could do the thing we've been talking about for awhile now

With that being said

Y/n- fine...Mommas convinced me 😤 just don't be mad when i get on ya for actin up ✋🏽

Everybody in the group chat giggled and with that
You left your apartment to go see your favorite man...

A/n

Sorry guys I was kinda busy yesterday but since a lot of you guys only reading this cause of the playlist. I'm gonna write another book based on the playlist so hopefully it'll be out tomorrow.
Also kinda pissed off because I been saving up for nendroids but... as soon as a rerelease for mista comes out... IT SOLD OUT 🥺😭