6

A lot of time had passed by since that day that Aizawa had stopped Dabi from further temptations.

Ever since that day, you tried your best to avoid your professor. He started to notice this since he kept trying to talk to you outside of class but by the time you walked out you were quick enough to run away or get lost in the crowd. And during class time you had actually gotten along with the group of strange classmates. But only because more information could be obtained that way. Plus you were just a natural bubbly person after all.

One day you had skipped out on school not wanting to get up and put on your façade since you really weren't feeling like being the fake hero today...You had gone instead to a beach that was known for being gross and filled with peoples unwanted junk but when you got there it was weird seeing nothing but a beautiful beach clean and rid of its once terrible scenery.

Next thing you know somebody plots down besides you

"Young y/n...?"

You look next to you only to see all might in a suit sitting next to you with his arms around his knees up to his chest and his cute position trying to hide from passerby's yet being so obvious because...he's all might you really can't miss him.

"GAWH...ALL MIGHT?!?!...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?"

Obviously shocked at the fact that your professor, the one your suppose to spy on...is right next to you...you decided that this was the perfect opportunity to get closer to him and find out more about the #1 hero up close.

"I was in the middle of doing hero work before I go to the university...now with that being said young y/n...why are you here...aren't you suppose to be in professor aizawa's class right now?"

Fuck...now you gotta put on your mask...

"It's nothing profesor...I'm just not feeling well today that's all..."

You lied but you looked so sad when saying it. As he came a bit closer to you he looked up to you and said

"If you don't mind me asking...why is that my dear..?"

You looked up to him with your fake upset face and said

"I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing..."

You blurted out not really thinking about your sentence that much only for him to also question

"What do you mean doing the right thing?"

Now you've done it now you gotta bring up something believable but what...your brain was trying to process what to say before you blurred out

"I'm quirkless...and my professor sees me as some sort of joke...that I came to UA without actually wanting to be a hero and you know...I am the first person without a quirk to be attending such a prestigious school but in the end I'm no good at physical combat and yet..I made it...I just don't know what else i can do to prove my worth..."

This is when he stood up and extended an arm out and said the following...

"Young Y/n....come with me..."

You grabbed onto the buff mans and had then held you close and proceeded to fly through the sky...not really fly but for you it was a new experience. He then put you down as you realized where you were...on top of the UA building...