6

Thanks to those who commented and vote and appreciate my work, it means a lot, i get happy seeing your comments,

_________________________
|Author pov|

You have become beautiful" Zaviyaar Muttered looking at her then he realised, what he said so he quickly walked ahead before it get awkward for him While Aayat got surprised for a moment, then her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Even you have become handsome" She whispered in his ear from behind and walked down From Stairs, then turned back and she Smiled at him Sweetly, While Zaviyaar looked at her with a Surprised expression "Cute" he whispered Looking at her smile.

"Omg my favourite dishes" Aayat Exclaimed, loudly Zaviyaar moved his eyes from her, Aayat looked at the table then her eyes went to Zahaan , He was grumpy, And Sipping his orange juice quietly.

"Aww..are you in bad mood cousin" She teased him He tilted his head, Forced a Smile, She giggled

Haram was coming with Jannat, Helping her to put dishes on table, Jannat was stopping her and still she was doing it, Zaviyaar frowned Scrutinizing at her, As she have never done it something like this before.

"What is she trying to do" He Whispered And Kaif, and Zain were Standing beside him "she's trying to impress her future mother-in-law" Zain replied Naughtily Zaviyaat Shot him a glare.

"Stop it Zain it's not time for your jokes" Kaif warned him Showing him eyes.

"What I am just saying the fact, We know haram Likes him, so yeah" Zain uttered, And shrugged his Shoulders Zaviyaar Sighed.

He Pulled a chair and sat on it, And Aayat was about to sit beside him, But Haram was quick enough She sat Before her.

"Oh, I'm sorry were you going to sit here? Haram asked Glancing at her "yeah Beacuse that's my chair, but that's Fine I'll sit somewhere Else" Aayat Answered with a Smile haram give her apologetic smile.

"But there are no chairs left, Aayat You can sit here I'll get up" Zaviyaar Stated And was about to get up from his seat

"No Zaviyaar that's fine, I'll make place for my Self, Right Cousins" She Remarked, And Smirked Throwing her one arm on Saad'shoulder and other one on Zahaan's They Chuckled.

As she pushed them aside a little, they moved a little She sat beside Zaviyaar, Her Arm touched with his arm, She gasped Feeling his touch, They both looked at Eachother, But then removed their gaze Quickly.

Zahaan and Aayat saw there is only paratha left, So both of them touched it together and glanced at each other.

"I'm taking it Zahaan remove your hand off " Aayat Uttered forcing a smile.

"In your dreams cousin" He Replied back with a wink and tired pulled the plate from here

"I touched it first " She Spoke glaring at him

"But I saw it first" he Clarified and shrugged.

She made a crying face and looked at Zahaan as, She made a puppy face to melt him which he ignored royally,

" let her eat na Zahaan " Zaviyaar Scolded him taking Aayat's Side, She Gave him a tiny smile making his heart flutter. 

"Bro why you always take her side, I'm you brother" Zahaan Whined like a baby looking at him, Aayat glared at him.