26) See You Later

Start from the beginning

                        Fico hung up.

                         After trying the cell phone he gave Sam, and getting no response, Fico Vitali’s fingers were twitching so hard that he rolled them into fists. He wanted to hit something. He stalked around his office like an animal, throwing things to the ground, and then stormed out of his office. The door slammed behind him.

                        “Move!” Men in suits and women in skimpy outfits threw themselves to the side as he walked by. Fico rounded the corner of the hallway. “ROBERT!” Fico barked.

                        The suited man, at the end of the hallway, who had his back to Fico and was talking with someone, turned sharply around. With his full head of curly hair and light brown eyes, Robert was good-looking in a rugged, macho way.

                        “What’s up, Boss?” Robert asked. Fico strode towards him like a charging bull until he towered over the man, who was a little shorter than six foot. “Sh!t, are you good?”

                        “Do I look like I’m fücking good?!”

                        Everyone in the hallway went silent.

                        “Get back to work, we have targets!” Fico barked, and they were hurrying around the mansion again. The grey-eyed man looked down at Robert, feeling a drop of sweat slide down the side of his face. “Where the fück is she?” Fico demanded.

                        Robert scratched his jaw. “You mean Sam?”

                        “No, I meant fücking Marilyn Monroe. Yes, I mean Samantha. Where is she? She’s not in her room.”

                        “Did you check the sun room? She likes it in there.”

                               “Oh, ok.” In an instant, Fico became so infuriated that he saw red. “She likes sucking your dîck in there, you mean?” He rubbed feverishly at the dark stubble covering his jaw, laughing a little hysterically. “You, and what’s his face, right? Dan. That new guy she’s always hanging out with. I bet she sucks you off real well and swallows you whole. That fücking slütPuttana. Does she give you all lap dances to you all, too?” He jabbed his finger into Robert’s chest, enough to knock the man back. “Where the hell is Samantha?”

                        Robert flushed slightly. “Fico,” he stammered out, “I’d never do that to you, I swear. And I don’t—“

                        “Enough!” a feminine voice snapped out from behind him. Fico turned sharply around, to find just the person he was looking for, standing directly behind him. She held an orange yoga mat beneath her arm, and was dressed in a neon pink sports bra and colorful yoga pants.