Chapter 25: This will be my villain origin story

Start from the beginning

   "Help me, I don't need help. I need to go home," I glared at Faust then. "Take me home." I ordered directly looking at him. You know who else could Take Me Home? One Direction.

   He smirked from his seat, sparkling blue eyes looking keenly at my dishevelled state. "I was wondering when you were going to have a meltdown,"

   I sucked in a breath.

   "You almost had me worried for a second when you weren't following me," his smirked widened and I flushed. He was mocking me, making me look like a fool in front of all these scary looking people. "How did you find the kitchen anyway?"

   "I didn't, I heard voices," then I realised I must've sounded bonkers and they all probably thought I was. "Not in my head, like outside. Like in person. I don't hear voices in my head," yup definitely helped my case.

   "No wonder you speak without a filter." Piped in a new voice. Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

   "Gigi!" I exclaimed and the boy glared at me. You know, the usual.

   "Don't call me that," he muttered when a few guys chuckled.

   "What are you doing he- wait, why are all three of you here?" I asked, confused. "Do you know this guy?" I pointed in Faust's direction and he sent me a wink. I glared at him. "How dare you kidnap them, they're so young. I'm so young. We all have so much to live for, okay fine, maybe just a little bit to live for, but still. What is wrong with you?"

   Giovanni scoffed, walking over to the fridge on the far right side of the kitchen. I believe this is an open plan kinda layout. Very nice.

   Faust stood up, gradually strolling towards me and I froze, until he was a foot away. "A lot of things," he answered. "I mean my right shoulder twinges when it rains and I haven't had a good sleep in about a week,"

   "What are you talking about?" I breathed when he stepped closer. I almost squeaked. But held my stare, chin up as he towered over me.

   "Think about it little Losièr, why would all three of your classmates be here all at the same time," he pointed at Aurora who looked a little sheepish. "Does it look like she's being held here against her will?"

   "I don't know, she could be a really good actor," I shrugged.

   Faust snorted. "Rory can't act for shit,"

   "Excuse you, yes I can. My acting is Oscar worthy,"

   Then Nico snorted. "I agree with Faust, you're acting makes me want to die," bit extreme but okay.

   Aurora looked very annoyed. "I hate all of you,"

   Gio answered this time. Closing the fridge, orange juice in hand. "Quick reminder, Losièr looks like she might pass out."

   Yup totally correct.

   I finger gunned at him with a wink, but he just glared at me. Okay, we move.

   "So you did kidnap them?"

   Faust grinned. "Nope,"

   "Then why do you look all evil like that?" I pointed to his gorgeous face. The grin was kinda evil and I was scared because he looked delicious. I could just eat him up.

   "This is my smug face,"

   "Why are you smug?"

   He rose a brow, smirking. "Because I'm right,"

   I made a face. "You're not right, your Faust," then I snickered and he rolled his eyes.

   "Hilarious," he monotoned.

   I waved a hand at my comedic genius. "You're welcome." Then I went back to normal. LOL reboot my bitchass. "So why do you have them in your house,"

   "Take a guess,"

   "No,"

   He frowned. "Just take one,"

   I narrowed my eyes. "I said I don't want to,"

   He tutted. "Fine, take all the fun out of it why don't you,"

   I scoffed. "I am so closing to losing my shit right now, I will backhand you." A lie, I'd already lost my shit a while ago.

   Faust took a cautious step back and sent me a million dollar smile. That's it, I can finally die in peace. "So you're really not going to guess?"

   I shook my head.

   He sighed. "They're my siblings."

   I looked at him real hard for a second before blowing out in full laughter. "Siblings?!" I wheezed. "Yeah right, they can't be your siblings, you're like this bad guy and- oh my god!"

   He stepped forward again.

   I was shook. "Oh my god!"

   "You said that already," Faust smiled nervously.

   "Holy shit!"

   Aurora placed a palm on my shoulder but I whipped away from her, from all of them, walking backwards to the door wide eyed and very deer-in-headlights looking. Dear god. This was messed up.

   I pointed at an amused Faust and pointed to the three Genovese siblings to and back. "You and you-but-you-how-what? Oh crappity crap, I'm going to die aren't I?" Shit, how did I not figure it out. I swear these stupid glasses. Actually blaming my glasses goes to a certain extent because my dumb self didn't even compute that both Faust and the Genovese siblings had the same second name. Put me on CSI, do it. I would literally call the killer my best friend and end up being stabbed twenty times.

   "Heidi," Aurora reached out. "Heidi calm down for me okay, I need you to calm down,"

   "Aurora?" I interrupted. You know I really think I've lost it. Like really lost it. To be honest, I wouldn't even be mad that I lost it, I'd make a really cute PowerPoint about my childhood and do a before and after. Make it edgy y'know?

   She looked at me surprised before shooling her features and nodding. "Yeah?"

   "Is it true?"

"Yes." Her answer came out dejected.

   Then I clapped my palm on my thigh and gasped. Everyone stood frozen wandering if I would just turn full crazy.

   "So the rumours were true!"

   Gigi gave me such a sour look I thought he swallowed a whole lemon or something. But then I realised it was just his really bad RBF and turned away because he scared me.

   "I can't wait to spill all the tea to JanJan, she's going to love this," I smiled to myself. I mean the girl was awesome, apart from the whole rumour mill stuff, she was really cool. Her mother owned a clothing brand in London, but Janice lived here in New York with her dad who works at a high class bank. The girls got contacts I tell ya.

    "Uh-uh, no can do sweetheart," Faust grinned at me. "You're part of the family now, and you're - well, coming to terms with your dad being part of the mafia," I frowned at him, so he knew a lot more than I thought. I needed answers. "You can't tell anyone anything, since you're kinda under an oath now,"

"What oath?" I asked, kinda bummed out.

Faust sent me a devilish grin and my heart pounded against my ribcage alarmingly fast.

"Omertà baby."