Chapter 5 - Coruscant

Freya woke up to someone lightly shaking her shoulder, "Freya. We're almost there," spoke a soft feminine voice she soon recognised as Padme's. She sat up and stretched her arms. Had she really slept the whole way?

"Where's Ani?" she asked when she didn't see her brother, which she thought was odd. She'd expected him to become her shadow.

"He's in the cockpit," Padme replied, tilted her head, raising her eyebrows, 'that explains it,' she thought to herself, "Why don't you go have a look? Makes a change from sand," the young girl took up Padme's suggestion and headed towards the cockpit where she found her brother annoying the poor pilot.

"Whoa," Freya breathed when she finally looked through the window. Monstrous skyscrapers towered over the planet's surface and a tide of speeders flew through the air, the most traffic that the twins had ever seen in their lives.

"The entire planet is one big city," the pilot spoke as he turned to look at the girl. He flew the ship towards a landing platform where one person was stood. More coming from a shuttle parked beside the platform, "There's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle. And look over there. Senator Palpatine is waiting for us,"

The shuttle then emptied, the jedi in front. Anakin and Freya stayed as close to them as possible. They bowed to the Senator and the Chancellor. Anakin copied them immediately, Freya hesitated and bowed with Jar Jar. They stepped aside to let the Queen pass as she headed to the two men.

"It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty." the Senator smiled at her, "With the communications breakdown, we've been very concerned," Anakin and Freya stood in front of Qui-Gon as they watched the interaction in front of them. Padme looked over at the two and smiled from her spot beside the Queen. They smiled back. Freya was nervous about meeting the council. What would happen if they didn't allow her to train. If she wasn't to be a Jedi then what would happen to her? She drowned out the rest of the conversation as their voices were drowned by the ones in her head. Before she knew what was going on, she found herself walking towards a shuttle that was waiting for them.  She still couldn't hear their voices over the questions swirling in her mind. The sound of her brother's name being called pulled her from her thoughts and she looked around to find him looking back at the two Jedi who weren't coming with them.

"Ani. Come on," Padme told him, gesturing for him to follow them onto the shuttle. Anakin looked back once more only to receive the same gesture from Qui-Gon. Anakin climbed onto the shuttle, sitting next to Jar Jar, who was sat beside his sister.

"The queen's a bein' grossly nice, mesa tinks," Jar Jar told the young boy as he sat down, the shuttle began to fly away from the platform, "Pitty hot,"

***

The twins were stood outside a room, decorated completely red even the handmaidens were wearing red. The queen, however, was dressed in white. She was currently talking about politics with Senator Palpatine. Jar Jar knelt beside them as they waited for them to finish.

Meanwhile, Qui-Gon and Obi Wan were at the Jedi Temple informing the council about the dark attacker. They both stood in a circular room, 12 Jedi sat around them.

"He was trained in the Jedi arts," Qui-Gon informed, looking around at the Jedi in his view, "My only conclusion can be that it was a Sith lord," 

"Impossible," Ki-Adi-Mundi spoke immediately from his seat, "The Sith have been extinct for a Milennium," he looked down at the smaller, green Master beside him. Master Yoda.

"I do not believe that the Sith could have returned without us knowing," Mace Windu added from the other side of Yoda.

"Ah, hard to see, the dark side is," Yoda inputted looking at the man who had just spoken before looking back at Qui-Gon.