,, - learning to love ; kaeya | diluc

Zacznij od początku

"let the rain, wash away, all the pain of yesterday."

"I KNOW MY KINGGGGDOM AWAITS!" you screamed loudly as diluc chuckled at you and hugged his small tiny hands around your waist and continued.

"and they've forgiven my mistakes~"

"AHHHHH! I HATE THIS SONG!" kaeya screamed. you and diluc looked up to see kaeya back again with the net in his hands, trying desperately to catch the butterflies.

you and diluc laughed a little. you, diluc and kaeya had made up a small song like this to symbolise the best friendship going on between you three. the only reason you had decided to go on with this song was because it was the day that diluc's father was mad at the three of you for skipping practice and going out to play instead.

the three of you hid in the tall grass until late in the night, and when you three knew that his father had forgiven you three and just wanted you three to be home, you started singing this song.

"diluc?" you mumbled after a while, playing with his red hair. he looked down at you, his eyes resembled kaeya's; only it was more red. "do you think that kaeya will be more handsome when he grows up?"

"hey! i heard that!" kaeya yelled as he threw the butterfly net away out of frustration. it had been an hour and he couldn't for the life of him catch the butterflies for his friend. you loved butterflies and he wanted to show you he was capable of catching them for you. the small boy laid down on the green grass and sighed. "i'll never grow up! i wanna stay young forever!"

diluc laughed as he pointed to his brother. "too bad, you, me and y/n are gonna grow up to be adults like mama and papa!"

you turned around and looked at diluc with wondering eyes. "you mean like the knights of favonius?"

"they're so cool!" kaeya cried and sat up as bits of grass and dirt stuck to his body. he was always very enthusiastic with the knights. he loved their swords and their amazing skills that kaeya wanted to be a knight. "i wanna be a knight when i grow up!"

you hugged diluc close as you stuck your tongue out at your friend. "blehh! knights aren't cool! dragons are!"

"no! that's not true, you're just... just.. jealous that i will be a knight!"

you stuck out your tongue even more as diluc chuckled at how you two were being. "nya nya nyaaaa! says you! i can't believe you would want to be in a knight in shining armour like the princes do! do you have a princess to save?"

kaeya huffed and folded his hands. he looked away and pouted. you and diluc, but you especially, never really believed that he would become a knight when he grew up, and sometimes neither did he. how could someone like him become a knight? but that didn't matter.

he wanted to prove to the world that he could do it. and so, he did.

.

.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·