Chapter Eight

So yeah, it has been a while since I have posted a real chapter!! 

But here I am, years later, keeping my word and finishing this story. Of course, we have a long way to go as the plot has just been broached in this book but I am sure you will enjoy yourself along the way. I am planning on two more books after this one so we won't be leaving this any time soon, but just look out for more updates from me! 

Half of this was written by the me of four years ago (almost a completely different person, my! how one can change XD) but has been completed by the me of today. Of course, I edited some of the first half to fix up what I considered entirely amateur, but I can't promise it will be entirely up to my typical writing speed. You may even be able to spot where I began again. If you can, kudos to you! But yes, I am picking this up and this will still be a fun story but more serious. Next chapter will be much better as I think it will be easier for me to write with more of a clean slate, not picking up from where I had left off several years ago!

ANYWAYS, PLEASE ENJOY <3 Feedback is very much appreciated!

************************************************************************************************************

 Dravin was holding very tightly onto my arm in (what I could’ve sworn was) an unconscious way, but something in me was telling me that he was vaguely aware of my presence in his hand.

“Ow,” I said, emphasizing the pain his hold was causing on my wrist. Dravin didn’t even register the word. “Ow,” I spoke louder the second time as he practically dragged me from the classroom. I could feel every eye on me, watching me closely as I left the room to gossip and eat up the drama that had just occurred right before their eyes. Fights in a classroom barely happened and although I had literally just stepped out of Ms. Vishinski’s office, I couldn’t contain my anger. My body had felt so wound up as they kept speaking and only when I slammed into them and caused the equivalent amount of pain in their joints did I feel the pain in my body slip away. Actually, I could care less how much trouble Ms. Bitch-inski was gonna get me in. In fact, I welcomed it.  All I really care about was getting through high school and staying with Chloe and Bobby. They were both in my closed circle of people and I consider them very close to me. But right now I am having doubts with them.

The classroom door slammed shut, banging against the wall and making my insides jump. I looked over at Dravin and saw the way his face seemed twisted with anger. His eyes were like a whirlpool, swirling back and forth between emotions. I could just barely depict the anger in his eyes, but that was obvious by how he stood alone. The other look in his eyes was kind of like he was about to hurl. It looked like someone had just punched him in the gut.

Ever so gently (and I’m being very sarcastic), Dravin threw me against the wall, letting his death grip on my arm go. I could feel the blood rush through my veins to quickly give feeling back to my fingers, but it took a few seconds before I could even fully close my hand. “What the-”

“Don’t speak,” he cut me off. I stared at him as he seemed to stare back at me through closed eyelids. “Do not. Speak. You’ve lost that right.” Dravin opened those horrifically beautiful eyes and gazed at me, emotionless. Damn he had a good poker face. We were looking into each other’s eyes silently for a few more seconds when something passed between us. I felt a series of coughs bubble of my throat and tried to hold them back, but couldn’t deny my illness was getting worse. I bent forward, hunching over, holding my hand over my mouth, unable to open my eyes and look around me. I suddenly felt like someone had pressed a weight to my back and somehow became slightly winded. I could’ve swore something warm was coming up my throat, but I swallowed it down, not wanting to even acknowledge the possibility of the end coming sooner than I thought.