First Move🥰😉

Start from the beginning

(Gautham..... You've a call)

Nithya act like she is calling someone who is  standing far away. Gautham reciprocated to her naughtiness.

"Eey yaararunthalum appurom koopida sollu diii... Ath ange vechitt vaa enkittaa..."

(Eey ask to call later. Put it there and come to me..)

Nithya got stuck and shocked to see Gautham's changeover and the way he acts according to her play. Anitha on the other side got a bit jealous. She knew these two were close but she never thought about such a rightful relationship they have.

"Okay dii... Bye.."

Anitha cut the call irritably. Gautham and Nithya laughed so hard for their cute play.

"Aanalum unnoda possessiveness koncham over tha. Evloo kovam... Evlooo overthinking... Sandakkarii..."

(But i should say you have over possessiveness. Such an anger... Such an overthinking...)

"Ohh... Neengalum yaareyach unmaya affection vech paarunge.... Ithellam panna aarambichidum..."

(Ohhh... Just start showing some affection to anyone. You'll also feel the same way)

"Naana... Chanceyilla... I'm very practical. Ippadiyellam overthink panni namma nimmathiye ethukk kedathukkanum..."

(Me... No way... I'm very practical. I won't overthink and destroy my own peace)

Gautham sounded so philosophical. On hearing this, Nithya wanted to prove him wrong.

Rumba attitude kaamikuraane...Rumba ushaarunnu nenapp... Ungalikk irukkk innikk...

(Such an attitude. You think you are so clever. I have something for you )

She decided to play with him and feels like crushing his attitude. After a while they were asked to enact some scenes. Nithya has done a great job. Everybody came to her and appreciated for her first attempt. Gautham went to change the dress. Meanwhile the director of the show came to her and talked. He was saying about his previous works and they had a casual conversation. Gautham came back from his room and saw them both standing there and talking. He sits in the sideby chair and looked at Nithya as if he is inspecting something. She got his change of face. She immediately tried to laugh for all his stupid jokes, she tries to be lil over reacting to all his silly convos.

Iva anga enna panra.... Ivloo neram sirich pesuraaa... Appadiiii ennarukkkk...