Chapter 3: the training session

-Ālyss-

I finished with healing the girls and I decided to train now, since I can't show them my fire bending I am going to work on my water bending. I walked over to the beach area and moved with the wave slowly channeling my energy, I managed to make tentacles out of the water.

I moved it around and made a fog, why did you make fog a bunch must of asked well it was so that when I accidentally summon a fire it wouldn't be seen. I stopped making the fog as I feel someone's inner flame near me, I looked everywhere making sure someone wasn't near me.

Then I heard footsteps across the sand, wondering who it was I walked closer to it using the fog to hide myself "wher' is she?!" I heard someone say frustrated clearly, "I don't know' why don' yer check yourself" another voice said clearly irritated at the other person.

I created a water whip and slowly looked at the people talking. It was two big men, suddenly I felt someone karate chop my neck before I lost consciousness.

                                                -3rd person POV-

Ālyss was there laying on the ground unconscious "seems like yer' find her" one of the men said "she was easier to capture then I thought" someone else said chuckling slightly "she'll make a fine slave" another man said 

"You absolutely right Li" both men said before they carried Ālyss away and into a ship. They brought her to a room where everyone else gasped all thinking the same thing poor girl they captured her, they tied her to another woman and covered her mouth to make sure she doesn't breath fire and melt the rope off.

"Oh monkeyfeathers, they are capturing young people for them to become slaves now...." the women muttered under her breath "what was that?" Li asked pulling the woman's hair "n-nothing!" She replied before getting dropped back on the floor.

The woman cursed in her mind and looked at ālyss sighing. Ālyss did some movements almost as if she is waking up but no prevail whatsoever, all the other slaves looked at the woman and Ālyss sighing as the girl didn't wake up.

They have heard about her when the kidnappers talked and they knew she could bend two elements. They weren't afraid of her of course, they were just worried since they knew that the fire nation will try to capture her.

Each and every slave looked at the girl near the woman with worried eyes. (Well mostly because who knows what the fire nation would do with her) a certain person looked out of the winder indicating that it was night time.

Every person slowly fell asleep with one thing on their mind protect the girl .

                                                   ———————-

A/N:

Hey everyone k1llamiya here! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter I am very sorry that it was so short! I usually make a script for how I want this story to turn out but this chapter was very rushed. I didn't have time to make a script so yea here you go a non scripted chapter.

Published : Saturday, 13, March 2021