"I'm going to call him, whatever I damn well please."

"Fhuck yhou." I said, as well as I could, as he was painfully squeezing my cheeks together. He slapped my face and I saw the regret in his eyes once he forced me to look at him. "Don't do that to me, don't be all mean and then regret what you did. You're a psycho, you don't give two shits about me."

"Don't tell me what I am."

"You just don't want to admit it, you're cruel, mean, an unfeeling serial killer!" I yelled, "I'm not afraid of you!" I screamed.

"You should be little girl, because soon everyone in your family will be dead!"

"Why? Because I won't give into you? Because, I'm not just some stupid girl who falls in love with the villain!"

"But I'm the stupid villain that wants the girl dead!"

"Then just kill me!" I yelled.

"It's not that simple! I can't just kill you!"

"Then leave!" I screamed, tears brimming my eyes.

"It's not that simple, either!"

"Then, what's the big deal?"

"Like I've said before, it's not about the money. It's about sending a message."

"That you're insane? Cause, IT WORKED!" I screamed. His white face turned pink, I knew that he was angry, so was I. I was really, really pissed, I was also scared. He turned my chair around and I faced a television set that wasn't there the time before. "What's this?" I asked flatly.

"Where you get to watch the world get smushed under my thumb."

"Go to hell." I seethed, Harley Quinn walked down the basement stairs. She was wearing a wicked smile and her sleazy t'shirt that showed her stomach. Joker started drooling, his hands started twitching and his eyes were locked on her. She walked around to me, leaned over and stared me straight in the face. Her eyes seemed familiar in a way. She grinned, her yellow teeth and foul smelling breath.

"We're all ready there, darling." She said, standing up straight. "You know when you know you're in love?" She asked, I glared at her. "When all you can think about is that one person, and all their flaws and all their imperfections." She looked at Joker, and smiled. "You're going to die here." She seethed.

"Why does everyone want me dead!?" I yelled.

"Because you're pretty, and you're smart, and you're popular, and you have the perfect family! People want you dead, because you have the perfect life. I want you dead, because the birth of you ruined my perfect life. I had a husband, and a house, with a car and a dog. A cute little dog." She paced the floor. "A really, cute puppy." She continued. "All that changed when you came and RUINED IT!" She screamed, she came at me, with her claws and scratched my chest. Joker grabbed her around the waist and yanked her away from me.

"Harley!" He yelled in her ear, as he dragged her flailing body on the basement floor. She screamed at me, how my birth ruined her life. How was that possible?

"How could I possibly ruin your life?"

"They- you- she-!" She couldn't form a sentence, I galred at her while wincing in pain. She was crazy, she doesn't know what she was talking about. There is no logic to her madness. Joker held her tightly and yelled in her ear.

"Stop! Harley, don't hurt her!" He yelled, he threw her to the side and ran to me grabbing my hands. "Are you okay?" He asked, on his knees. Harley looked at him, her heart splitting in two.

"There you go again! You're taking him away from me!" She yelled, advancing towards us. Joker turned and stood up again. She slapped him across the face. "I knew I should have killed her when I had the chance, before you started to feel all this bull shit towards her. You don't love her, you love me! You- you love me! Don't you?"