My love for the beast💜Part 19

Start from the beginning

After sometime

Lunch Break

Jin prepared lunch for them except Lisa, Bogum, Yugyeom and Kai. So Bogum is going to buy lunch for Lisa. Before Kai could ask and go, Yugyeom stood up and decided to buy lunch for them(Yugyeom and Kai).

"Jungkook, can you accompany me to buy lunch for me and Kai??" Yugyeom asked. Before Jungkook could reply Taehyung did.

"No, he will not come Yugyeom. Why don't you go with Bogum..because he is going to buy for Lisa and him???" Taehyung asked and smirked at Yugyeom. This reaction was seen by Yoongi. He looked confusedly at Taehyung but decided to ask later. Yugyeom clenched his fist and he immediately calmed down when he heard that voice in his mind link. He looked at that voice of owner and that person again assured him by saying,

"Leave it for now, we will talk about this later...Now calm down and go buy lunch" that voice said.

All ate their lunch peacefully. Our boys reached the dorm and saw Jin and Namjoon cuddling in the hall. All laughed at Jin and when they saw blushed face of Jin.

"Hmm, how was it Jin. Show me your tattoo " Jimin excitedly asked and Jin lowered his turtle neck tshirt and showed his tattoo. [[The submissive one get the tattoo in their neck and the dominant one get the tattoo on their chest]]

 [[The submissive one get the tattoo in their neck and the dominant one get the tattoo on their chest]]

"Woahhhh, it's so cool" Jungkook said and looked at the tattoo dreamingly 🤩

"Baby, wait our tattoo will be more cool than this" Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook neck. Taehyung is back hugging Jungkook. Jungkook blushed and hit Taehyung chest. All went to their rooms to take rest. Before that, Taehyung mind linked Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope about meeting tonight at 11 PM.

Taekook

"Tae, why are you not sharing anything with me??" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"What do you mean baby???" Taehyung asked even he know what Jungkook meant by that.

"You know what I am talking about. I was attacked two times. And I don't know who is behind this and what do they want from me??? Suddenly I am Royal omega. I am stressed Tae. I am thinking about this a lot. Is everyone is at danger because of me??" Jungkook asked with sad voice. Taehyung knows it is the right time for Jungkook to know about the past. So he decided to tell Jungkook.

"Baby, I will tell you. But you need to be calm down and listen your Alpha ok" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head. Taehyung pulled Jungkook on top of him. Jungkook was pulled down by his neck and his lips met with his Alpha lips. Jungkook immediately shut his eyes and started to kiss Taehyung. Taehyung flipped their position and now he is on top of Jungkook without breaking the kiss.

Both breathed heavily after breaking the kiss. Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and explained everything about their past. After that Jungkook cried a lot on Taehyung shoulder.