Chapter three

Welcome back! I'm writing before I post the chapter since I'm writing these chapters, view them, correct them, rewrite- all the boring stuff and it takes me a while- Anyways!

This is how I picture Emily somewhat. Unlike the main leads, I didn't go off a pic/ use a reference— but here you go lol.

(Her hair is a little bit darker than I wanted it to be but honestly, 😙 my pan coming out looking at her)

Also, remember to vote! 🤪🤪

||ERIC THIRD POV||

The smell of a nose-itching fabric softer, too expensive for his parents to buy, and the feel of warm feather pillows is what Eric woke up to. His body was somewhat tired, and sweaty but besides that, he felt good— he even let out a morning moan sitting up with his arms to look around, he was at Jackson's.

It wasn't anything new, he had slept at Jackson's before through the parties he has gone to. A lot of people did, walking downstairs Eric thought of all the people laying on the ground, the chairs and couches through the house like Jackson's birthday party about three months ago. A light ache from his hangover rang through his head reminding him that he drank a lot last night, he opened his mouth to hiss or groan in pain, but the groan that brought silence to the room wasn't his— it was, "Callum?!" Eric whisper shouted. His arms no longer holding him up as he pressed him against his face, reenacting the scream painting.

The shirtless boy with half-covered with the white thick blanket running down his (hot) torso which made Eric blush then rethink what happened last night. Rerunning every little detail, the last thing he remembered was playing truth or dare with some cheerleaders and Jay before it went blank when he went to go to the bathroom. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Eric swinging his pants legs desperately trying to get out of the bedroom, he believed to be Jackson's guest room or maybe it was Jackson's parents, he silently apologized.

What if they saw? Two men slapping skin inside a room of a party full of homophobic teenagers on drugs and drinking? Jackson always check the rooms in the morning to make sure everyone was out before his parents got home, could he have seen the two boys laying naked together? Eric started picturing different scenarios in his mind, Callum slightly moving to each creak and groan the bed made to Eric panicking.

Was Callum.. gay, Eric questioned— Though the thought stays on the front of his mind, making him imagine the 1% chances that could happen— Cuddling, giggling, dating, more sex— Eric didn't waste any time leaving the room in a hurry, eyeing the downstairs and once seeing no movement he exited without a problem, well besides walking home. He didn't turn back.

***

His emotions were all out of the place, he panicked every time someone called his name— Two days, Two days it's been since Jackson's party. Callum hadn't talked to him, Eric didn't have the confidence to walk in the same hallway as him so the two shared the night in secret. "Whatcha doing big brother?" Elizabeth tiredly face comes into view from Eric door frame, her messy hair from a two-hour nap and now she was wearing a blue nightdress with daisies circling from front to back at the bottom of her dress.

"Homework," Eric smiled.

"Leo always complains about homework," the little girl giggled walking over to Eric, He picked her up sitting on his lap now in front of Eric's desk. Elizebeth and Eric were close, whether it being because Elizabeth was more mature than her other siblings or it being she's the only one that checked upon him for everything, Eric enjoyed the little girls' Company either way.

Though Eric was business hiding away in his room trying to forget the things he did, he woke up to maybe things that did happen that night— just not in Eric's point of view.

||Callum THIRD POV||😌
\\THE NIGHT OF THE PARTY//

"Callummmmmm, help meeee." The pretty blonde shook her messy bun as she eyed the two different dresses from inside her closet. Callum was busy texting on his phone, sitting inside Emily's room full of fairy lights and pink— he sat inside a pink bean bag.

Callum looked up at his half-sister, frowning at the ugly shade of blue and the uglier shade of pink. Callum wasn't any fashion expert but when he lived with his mother until he was 12 he began friends with a kid a couple of years older than him who liked to cross-dress— he learned a few things from him, sadly he never saw the boy again. "Can't you must wear.. black?"

"No! Jay doesn't like black!" She pouted, throwing the two dresses on top of the other ten onto her bedsheets of a deep shade of pink with white pillows. Callum's phone made a Notification sound before he could reply to her, there were only a few hours before the party and she still couldn't decide what she wanted to wear, do with her hair, and how she would present herself.

Callum hummed, texting away. "Just be yourself, Em. If that dickhead- I mean football player doesn't like your dorky self he doesn't deserve you."

"Says the guy who gave his number to some weirdo he knew for barely a month.." Emily murmured through her thin lips— Callum didn't comment, in fact, he gave his attention to the guy in his phone. Kyle.

||Text||

Kyle: wyd babe?

Callum: nothing, helping my sister try and get some sports junkies' attention. Hbu

Kyle: Nothing, just feed the girls and shit. How about you come over later tonight?

Callum: you said we wouldn't do anything until you and your wife broke up, I ain't doing that to her and her daughters.

Kyle: babe relax, I showed her the divorce papers and we are working out an agreement. Don't you trust me, babe? 😘

||Text||

They texting with back and forth while Callum helped Emily with her outfit. Kyle, Callum hummed to himself as he waited at a red light— Kyle being a 34-year-old man who fell in love with Callum through a few Instagram posts, Callum being the love attention seekers he was— he took the old man's bait.

Now he was stuck in a triangle relationship, The man having two young daughters in elementary school and marriage that has lasted since their last year of high school— Callum knew it wasn't right, none of it felt right to him. The feeling of him touching Callum, the 'love' Kyle gave to Callum. All of it felt like a bad dream you keep on having on repeat each night— He ended up telling Emily, which she of course said break up with him but Callum couldn't. Not even to his worried sister he couldn't.

They reached Jackson's party— The loud music, half-dead people in the grass, and the sound of the pool splashing made Callum want to turn back to his car and leave. Yeah, he was popular, hung out with people who partied but he never liked it. After seeing what it did to his- "I'm going to find Jay!" Emily yelled through the loud music, before Callum could stop her she has already disappeared into the sea of grinding sweaty bodies of high and drunk teenagers.

He let out a small sigh, looking around for a direction that didn't have as many people— the kitchen! He went as quickly as he could, shoving and shifting through the crowd before finally reaching a less crowded area where he saw a somewhat familiar face, well familiar wasn't the word— more like known, I mean everyone knew Eric Goodmen.