Holly POV

Louis was being a complete sweetheart and I couldn’t help but feel guilty for spending the night with Zayn. I know I need to tell him eventually but I don’t want to upset him. I know that he would be extremely hurt if I do but its better if I tell him rather than letting him find out from someone else.

“Mmmm” I moan softly as he runs his fingers through my hair, making sure the conditioner  is all out. I guess its my turn to reciprocate. I turn around and wash his hair, moving my lower body onto him, teasing him like he did to me earlier.

“Holly” His voice is strained and it turns me on but we can’t do anything, theres no condom and I’m gonna need time to recover from last night.

“I love the face you make when you think” He says and I blush shaking my head before rinsing his hair out.

“I’m serious, you make the most adorable faces.” My heart bursts at his little comment about me. Its the little things like this that make me happiest.

“You’re all clean” I tell him with a shy smile but before I can move, his lips are on mine and his hands are firmly on my hips. I tug the bottom of his hair, thankful for him deciding to grow it out a bit. I love having something to tug on in moments like this and by the way his body reacts, I can tell he likes it too.

“Lets get you dressed” He says to me and I reluctantly detach my body from his. I pass him a towel and dry myself before wrapping my hair up in it.

“Well aren’t I just attractive” I joke referring to the towel on my head.

“I think you should leave it, its very in right now” He sarcastically replies and I laugh at his silliness. I love this relaxed version of Louis who isn’t worrying about other guys looking at me or worrying about who I talk to. He has a very funny side to him and I wish he would show it more often.

“Do you have all your things together?” He asked. I gave him a nod before removing the towel and adjusting my outfit. I had on the clothes I wore yesterday and my bathing suit and lingerie were in the bag I had bought it in. I checked the time on my phone and sighed in relief when I saw it was only 11:00.

“Lets get going then” He told me sliding his phone in his pocket. We walked hand in hand out of the suit and made our way downstairs. He gave the lady at the front desk the keys to the room and signed out before we went to his car.

All I needed to do was get home and figure out when I would tell Louis about Zayn. I guess I should tell him tomorrow and enjoy this day.  I know he is gonna overreact which I don't blame him for. It was completely inappropriate for me to have done that especially with Zayn of all people.

“You okay there? You’re pretty quiet.” He said looking at me for a second before focusing his eyes back on the road.

“Of course. I’m fine” I told him getting lost in to my thoughts again but quickly snapping out of it when I saw heard him singing softly. He was actually pretty good at it.