#𝟶𝟸𝟶

Depuis le début

Eun-hyuk was leading the way while holding the crossbow loaded in front of him while showing the way with the flashlight attached to it. Mi-Sun was behind him and hold her two scythes ready in her grip while the other three were close behind them.

As Eun-Hyuk was pointing around with his flashlight, he suddenly noticed something that was standing with the back to them by a car. It was a monster, and not any monster, it was that Monster that attacked Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo as they were getting her father and the two kids.

„I think it's asleep" Jae Heon spoke quietly as he stepped in front of them, „Let's not wake it up" Eun-Hyuk said back quietly before carefully turning to the side again as he started going again,

Mi-Sun gave the Monster a last look before walking after Eun-Hyuk and quickly to his side as both gave each other a look but Mi-Sun immediately looked away again.

As they walked around a corner they heard a growling like snoring as everyone then saw the cocoon in which Hyun-soo was stuck. Mi-Sun frowned softly as the green substance that covered the cocoon suddenly slides up again.

„I will get him.." she quietly said before running up to the cocoon and reaching out with one of her scythes as she stabbed it through the cocoon and pulled with her whole weight it down so it parted and gave her space to pull him out.

Sang-Wook and Ji-su came to her side as they took him from her and supported the unconscious Hyun-soo in which they both placed one of the boys arms over their shoulders.

„Let's go" Sang-Wook nodded to the others and they started making their way back carefully. Now Ji-Su, Sang-Wook and Hyun-soo were walking in the middle while the other three were walking around them in a kind of circle as suddenly Ji-Su let out a groan of pain before her iron bat feel to the floor and made a loud sound while she grabbed to her side painfully.

Mi-Sun heard a screeching sound coming from her AirPods like the others which signaled them that a monster was near by and already Mi-Sun saw the super fast monster running not so fast away from them. Everyone looked to the direction as then in the Next second the Speed monster pushed Eun-Hyuk against a car which let the alarm of it go off.

Mi-Sun widened her eyes and wanted to run to him as he suddenly shoot one of the the arrows at the monster that came back over the cars to attack him again Wand it threw him away again a few meters another second later Mi-Sun saw again the Monster running this time she handled fast after Eun-Hyuk shoot the monster again in one of its eyes.

She quickly slipped under the car before pulling him with herself as she then slightly looked out from under the car and watched the monster walking around them while she clings onto the male next to her with her dear life.

She let out a quiet shaky breath as she looked at Eun-Hyuk scared who looked back at her as he then slowly took the bunch of keys he had and picked one before setting the central locking system on of one of the cars near by them to which the monster with speed run to and attacked.

Eun-Hyuk then immediately took Mi-Sun her hand as he pulled her out from under the car and started to run while continuing setting on the central locking system from the other cars to distract the monster from them.

Jae Heon suddenly stopped in front of them with a car in which they immediately climbed before looking for the other three which they found in front of a car that accidentally Eun-Hyuk turned on and put the attention of the monster of them.

Mi-Sun quickly opened the door and Jae Heon yelled for them to get in which they immediately done.

Sang-Wook went quickly to the passenger seat while Eun-Hyuk was sitting on the driver seat and the other ones went in the back. „Do you have a license?" Ji-Su asked Eun-Hyuk.

„I passed the written." he answered short and started the car again. „And the driving test?" she asked in panic as Eun-Hyuk then wanted to drive but started wrong and with that answered the question of Ji-Su.

„Hold on tight." He spoke before starting with his second try which actually worked and they drive As fast they could away from there.

Mi-Sun grabbed Hyun-soo tight so that he don't slipped away from the seat as Eun-Hyuk started to drive sharp from corner to corner. As she looked out she saw so many monsters coming out of the dark and running after them.

Suddenly one monster did it to break the window on Ji-su her side and pulled her head on her hair out of the car. Mi-Sun immediately let go of Hyun-soo and grabs for Ji-su her head outside while she yelled in pain. „Sorry Ji-Su" Jae Heon said as he reached outside with his sword and cut some of Ji-Su her hair off so the monster couldn't pull anymore.

Then the action really started as more and more monsters got on the car, crashing the windows while Sang-Wook, Ji-Su, Jae Heon and Mi-Sun were fighting against them to get them off.

Suddenly Eun-Hyuk braked the car and everyone got pushed forward a little as they quickly made their way out of the car. Ji-Su and Mi-Sun grabbed Hyun-soo quickly as they supported him again and pulled him with them as they went to the exit.

As the Speed Monster wanted to attack them again, An Gil-Seob came around the corner with a fire gun that set the monster on fire all of a sudden. „I got you!" he said as he then started to set the other monsters also in flames

________________

„Appa!" Mi-Sun yelled as they all arrived upstairs just to see another monster which was near her dad that was bleeding. Without thinking twice she took the crossbow out of Eun-Hyuk his hands as she pointed with it at the monster and starts to shoot arrows at it til Hyun-soo suddenly came and his stick inside the monster stabbed while starting to shock it with his stun gun.

Mi-Sun stopped shooting as she watched the fight in front of her like all the others with big eyes. Then both fell down to the floor but they still could hear the screaming of the monster and Hyun-soo his stun gun as then everything went silent.

Hyun-soo didn't move for a second which caused all air to leave Mi-Sun her lungs but then came back in as he pushed the monster off of him. All attention was on him as he got up from the ground with the help of his stick as he then looked at everyone with his full filled black eyes.

When Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo locked gazes she could see the warm dark brown color of his eyes coming back but he quickly broke their eye contact as he made his way on shaking legs back to the storage room.

„If you were going to lock him up, why did you save him?" Jae Heon asked in the round as everyone gathered together in front of the storage room in which Hyun-soo wanted to enter. „Hyun-soo...Sorry." Kim Ji-Eun spoke as Hyun-soo stopped in his tracks as she called his name and looked at her. „We made things more difficult for you." she continues to apologize as then suddenly Eun-Hyuk walked in front.

„You choose this time" Eun-Hyuk spoke up and Mi-Sun looked at the Male surprised before she then looked at Hyun-soo again and hoped he choose to not shut himself out. He looked to the door of the storage room again and everyone thought he wanted to go in but then he closed the door and cleans his throat as he looked at the others til his eyes landed on Mi-Sun.

Hero" she mouthed towards him before smiling warmly at him.

____________________

Ok I'm literally so bad at writing action scenes I'm so sorry😂

I still hope you liked the chapter, when you do pls comment your opinion about it and give it a vote it would make my day!!

See y'all next chapter!!!💜