"I guess, I would also choose her as class rep too"

"Haa?"

"Cause she is bolder and strong that she went up against Ryuuen without fear"

"I guess you are right" after that we both ate our lunch, she questioned me about my middle school, I brushed it off. After lunch we both headed back to class.

The rest of the day continued as normal, the class ended with a announcement about clubs. As I was about to go back somebody called me.

"Hey ayanokouji, wanna check out the clubs with me?"

It was ishizaki. With him there was komiya, kondo, shiina.

"Ayanokouji kun let's go together please" Shiina asked me.

"Sure I don't mind coming with you all" I couldn't refuse a cute angel now can I?

We four headed where the clubs were held. Shiina was walking next to me, while ishizaki and friends were walking behind me.

It was crowded in the auditorium. Looks like everyone wanted to check out join a club.

"Ayanokouji kun, do you want to check the tea ceremony club with me?"

"Sure I don't mind coming but"

"We don't mind ayanokouji, you go with shiina san" ishizaki encouraged me.

And so I ended up going with shiina. While going to the tea ceremony club, I saw a grand piano. I was tempted by seeing one, I couldn't resist so I ended up going to play it.

"Ayanokouji kun, do you like to play piano?"

"Yes I like to play piano, plus its my favorite too, would you like to hear one song?"

"Yeah sure, I would love to hear you play!"

I asked a senpai for permission to play the piano, to which he agreed. I wonder what should I play? I heard about a anime your lie in april, in which I would like to play the song.

So I started playing the piano.

( I cryed watching it, did you?)

After I stopped playing, I notice a huge crowd had gathered around me tears in there eyes.

What happened? Why are they all crying? Are they crying because they pity me? But shouldn't it be the opposite?

By chance are they crying about how skilled I am? Claps started to be heard. Was my song that good?

A girl with long black hair came forward. She looked like a senpai.

"Hello, my name is Kasumi Kaori, I am the president of the music club. May I know yours?"

"Ayanokouji kiyotaka"

"So Ayanokouji, that was a nice song you played now, I want you to join the music club"

"I have one question, how many clubs can I join?"

"You can join up 2-3 clubs if you can manage"

"I accept your offer, I would like to join"

"Thank You for joining the club ayanokouji"

Everyone around started clapping once again. And with that I was dragged away by the music club members leaving shiina behind.

Author note

Hello everyone I am the second author, yours favorite Sherya here! I hope you all are enjoying my series.

A sad announcement, my onii sama is currently busy with his school work after all he is the president of student council in his college, also his exam are coming up fast.

Its sad to announce double trouble and I am invincible will be on hiatus. But don't worry I will continue this story as I don't have school to go.

Double trouble and I am invincible will get late updates if my bro is free. And don't worry I am not a sadist like my brother.

To be continued

Words count : 1036