46. Day4- Super-bonding- V

Start from the beginning

Gangaputra said a little bit authoritatively.

Gangaputra- Now.

And she did.

Shyly, she put her foot on his knee. And he fastened the anklet on her.

His fingertips felt so soft on her skin

His fingertips felt so soft on her skin. A pleasurable sensation passed through her.

Gangaputra felt the same. He looked up at her.

Gangaputra- The other one please.

She put her other foot on his knee.

He diligently fastened the other anklet. She felt a little unbalanced and held his shoulders. He instinctively grabbed her by her waist and murmured.

Gangaputra- I've got you.

His eyes got in level of her bare navel and he shied away from it. He steadied her then. And to her utter surprise he picked her up and gently deposited her in her side of seat of the chariot.

And they rode back to Hastinapur palace. Silently, again.
***

Hastinapur palace was in topsy-turvy without their Tatshree/Pitamah. And it didn't took long for the women of the palace to know where their favourite Tatshree is right now.

Kunti, Madri, Gandhari, Ambika and Ambalika jubilantly told each other that he has gone in a pleasure trip with the elder Panchal princess. And they were very happy and excited about it.

 One thing was said in unison that finally the time has come

One thing was said in unison that finally the time has come. Finally.
***

When Gangaputra and Shikha reached the Hastinapur palace, Shikha has dozed off on Gangaputra's shoulder. She has been exhausted like never before. And Happy too.

Gangaputra's one hand has been wrapped around Shikha to protect her from falling. He looked down at her and saw an innocent yet impish girl. His little girl.

He smiled.

Gently, he tucked the hairs falling on her eyes behind her ear. In a very tender tone, he said.