"I'll take it into consideration." Elijah said, "I'm coming with you guys" Hayley spoke out. "No. Stay here. The compound is safe." the older Mikealson told her, Wanda was beyond worried for her best friend, "Elijah" she said catching his attention "I'll keep her safe" she promised.

Elijah sighed looking back at Hayley, "Rebekah is in trouble. I'm going." she said once more. Kol slipped his hand into Wanda's making the girl smile widely.

"Do not leave my sight. Understand?" Elijah states, the wolf nods, and the four walk out heading for the docks.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

The four arrive at the docks, as Elijah is on the phone with Sophie, Hayley and Wanda spot the blonde on the floor. The two girls run for her but are stopped by a barrier.

"What's happening?" Wanda asks scared at what was going on, "Some kind of boundary spell. Someone is channeling her. Typically, it's a lethal process, but, because she's an Original, she can't die. Instead, she's an endless source of power." Elijah explains.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Hayley asked, "You have to get her out of there." Elijah said. Wanda looks down thinking of something.

"Stand back" she announces, the three look at her confused. "Stand back! I'm going to try something but I'm not sure if it will work." she said, "Wanda" Kol started worried she was going to hurt herself.

"Trust me!" she shouted, the three reluctantly stepped to the side.

Wanda closed her eyes and summoned up her power, she opened her eyes that were a blood red and shot a beam of her power at the barrier, she started to get pushed away but Wanda added more energy, forcing herself.

The barrier broke, Wanda stopped and laughed out of breathe, Elijah quickly picked his sister up. "Thank you Wanda." he said, they all went back to the car.

The three who watched Wanda, were amazed at her power and chaotic energy created from it.

Rebekah awoke gasping, looking around. "That coward!" she shouted, Wanda imagined she was talking about Thierry.

Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, and Wanda make their way to an alley, where Rebekah planned to ambush the vampire. "Ah! I should rip out your coward heart." she spat at Thierry, Wanda leaned against Kol's side and he put his arm around her, Wanda had missed their interactions.

"What, Rebekah? We made a deal to take out your brother, but at he end of the day, it's every man for himself." Thierry said, "I am so sick of self-serving narcissists. Are men simply incapable of committing to an alliance?" Rebekah shouted.

Elijah sighed and snapped Thierry's neck, "Oh, I asked you to cease these petty moves against our family, and yet you conspire with this fool. Is this what its come to, making moves against your own blood?" he said to his sister.

"Don't you try and shame me. Nik grows more powerful by the day, and you do nothing but encourage him." Rebekah said to him. "I offer him my counsel because it's clear to me that he needs to make the city our home. Now, perhaps leading these derelicts will curb some of these impulses, grant him some degree of happiness." Elijah argued.

"You always talk of Nik's happiness. Over 1,000 years, he has robbed me of any chance at my own. What about me, Elijah? Am I not a concern for you?" Rebekah asked, Wanda felt for the vampire.

"We all make sacrifices in the name of this family, Rebekah, but know this. I will never stand against you or Niklaus or Kol." Elijah said, "What about Hayley? Nothing I conspire to do, none of my treachery will harm this family as much as your feelings for her. You're a hypocrite, Elijah. You would choose love over family and then condemn me for doing the same." Rebekah spat walking away.

"Ah we always talk about caring for one another as family, but in the end my dear brother, our family is the thing that hurts us the most." Kol said walking away taking Wanda with him.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda and Kol walk inside his room, "You okay?" she softly asked him, knowing on one ever seems to see if he's ok. Kol looks up at her with a grateful look, he takes her hand in his. "Thank you" he whispered, "For what?" Wanda asked not knowing what she had done.

"For keeping me sane." Kol placed his hands on either side of her head and leaned in close, "I love you, Wanda Maximoff." he breathed looking deep into her eyes. Wanda's eyes widened hearing him say those three words.

Instead of pushing him away, Wanda smiled she leaned up closing the gap between them. Kol smiled against the kiss and moved one hand to the nape of her neck and Wanda wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kol left her lips and started to trail light kisses along her jawline and made his way down her neck, he kissed her shoulder and Wanda pulled him back up for another kiss. Sparks were erupting everywhere they touched.

Wanda pulled back needing air and rested her forehead against his, "So I'm gonna guess that wasn't a rejection." Kol said breathless, Wanda laugh looking into his eyes again, "I'm sorry it took me some time to realize my feelings." she said, now Kol smirked, "Which are?" he teasingly asked.

Wanda shook her head but she couldn't stop smiling, "That I love you, Kol Mikealson." Kol felt his stomach do a backflip at those words. He smiled and crashed their lips together once more, he lead her back onto the bed never leaving her lips.

He fell back and Wanda landed on top of him straddling his hips, Wanda laughed and Kol gave her a goofy smile. "Kol" she scolded him lightly slapping his chest. "What?" he innocently said.

Wanda yawned, tired from the amount of energy she used to break the barrier, "Are you tired my love?" Kol asked, Wanda merely nodded. Kol pulled her to his chest laying her next to him.

"Then rest." he said, Wanda felt her eyes give out, Kol looked down and saw her already asleep. He was unable to take the smile he had plastered on his face off, then he realized he still hadn't told her about them being soulmates.

Kol decided not to tell her just yet, not wanting to add more pressure. Kol sighed contently and placed a kiss on Wanda's forehead. "I love you" he whispered once more.

Wanda and Kol hadn't noticed two certain siblings listening in with vamp hearing. "HA! I won Elijah!" Rebekah stated proudly.

"Technically they both confessed at the same time." Elijah tried to argue but even he knew he lost. "Nope! Kol confessed first, which means I won!" Rebekah grinned.

"Whatever happened to being upset with me?" Elijah sighed "I just won a bet. I can be mad at you later, now who has to accompany me on my next shopping spree?" Rebekah taunted.

Elijah shook his head "Me" he sighed.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿