45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV

Começar do início

Amusement glinted on his eyes in her babyish question. He shook his head. And he couldn't help himself from caressing her soft cheek, tenderly.

Gangaputra- I'm glad you found our outing joyous.

It was Shikha who was now spellbound. Because Gangaputra initiated touching her. And every time he touched, she melted.

Swallowing, Shikha chimed.

Shikha- Aren't you going to eat one???

Shaking his head, Gangaputra replied in a bemused tone.

Gangaputra- I don't have a sweet tooth.

Shikha chuckled.

Shikha- Then how did you know that the Jalebis of Hastinapur are best??? You tricked me!!!

Gangaputra laughed and shrugged and said teasingly.

Gangaputra- I stated what I know. Not that I have tasted it myself.

Shikha went open-mouthed. Laughingly, she said.

Shikha- I can't believe it. Now you have to eat it now. You can't just trick me into eating sweets when you don't eat it. It's really heaven, Gangaputra. Try it. Just a bite.

Gangaputra has no option but to comply her. He asked the confectioner for one more.

Gangaputra- Just a bite. Okay?!

A dimple came on Shikha's cheek.

Shikha- okay.

Gangaputra took a bite and made a face.

Gangaputra- It's soooooo sweet.

Shikha laughed at his childish behaviour.

Shikha- You're such a baby.

Before she could say any cute insults more, he put the same jalebi in her mouth.

Gangaputra- Shut up and eat.

When she took one bite and frowned mockingly at him, he ate the left over sweet.

What the hell just happened, thought Shikha. Did we just shared the sweet?! Oh yes. And Gangaputra was fine with that.

He also cleaned- very softly- the corner of her lips with his thumb. Although there was nothing there but still he did that. She would never know.

Shikha jovially said to the Jalebiwala.

Shikha- Send all the Jalebis to the Hastinapur palace.

She winked at Gangaputra.

Shaking his head at her, Gangaputra told the confectioner to send all of them.

When the wind blows, Shikha's hair fell on her eyes. Gangaputra tucked it behind her ear, very tenderly.

They walked away from there.

Shikha- Now what's next???

Gangaputra pondered.

Gangaputra- Let's see some more shops.

Shikha- Alright.

They went near a bangle sellers and buy many of them for Panchali and all other princesses attending the wedding. They bought ornamented jewelry and jewelry boxes, bags, shoes, clothes and everything. Gangaputra really was buying the whole market.

Gangaputra- Aren't you going to buy something for you too???

Shikha replied sweetly.

Shikha- I have everything I need.