"Hello Nithya ma'am. You are on time. Vaange ma'am. Namma make up and costume set pannalam.."

The Assistant Director came to her and informed. Gautham heard her name and suddenly opened his eyes. She was standing there in a yellow kurti and blue jeans. Her hair is just carelessly tied and her face didn't have any makeup.

Iva eppovum solramaari kallamkabadamillatha manas... Atha entha decorationum illame iva ivloo azhaga thereera..

(As she always says, she has a pure heart that makes her so attractive )

Gautham smiled at her and she said She'll change the attire and come. Gautham continued to do his makeup.

The room is decorated with lavender flowers on white walls. The coffee powder packets are been arranged in the kitchen area. A large sofa is been arranged in the front side. Some greenish indoor plants decorated the white room in an aesthetic way. The shoot is about to begin. Gautham was standing at the kitchen area to check the proper lighting. He was glowing in his red shirt and charming smile.

Nithya got ready and came out. Everyone turned back and got amazed by the way she looks. She was in a red plain saree with a golden border. It's pinned flawlessly in a one pleat. She was accessorized in a simple golden choker with a golden chandhbali earrings which hangs in the shape of a peacock feather with some tiny hangings on it. Also, Gautham's favourite golden bangles too. He couldn't take his eyes off from her. He never imagined she would be this much beautiful and matured in a saree❤️  Both the cuties were twinning in red wrote a new definition for Couple Goals 😍.

She came to him and first the team was planning to do a photoshoot for cut outs. Both of them were made to stand various positions. Their height difference was the cutest... So for one pose, Gautham was made to sit on a chair and Nithya bend down to wrap Gautham's neck with her hands. Her earrings tickled his ears and his trimmed beard pinched her cheeks..🥰 Her breath was felt behind his ears and both of their dimples made such a lovely touch for the photographs. He also heard her unusual fast heartbeats. Gautham thought its because of her nervousness but Nithya was burning inside. She was more sad for she couldn't enjooy this moments with whole heart.

The director asked both of them to look into each others eyes. Gautham placed his one hand on her hip and the other holding one side of the coffee powder. Nithya also put her hands through the back of Gautham and looked straight into his eyes. She couldn't hold back anymore. Her eyes got wet.... Gautham's face changed to tensed mood.... Director's loud voice...

"Perfect snap.... Break time...."

Nithya tried to release herself from Gautham's grip. But he didn't leave her. He hold her hands and dragged to the backside corridor and hold her closer to him with both his hands.

"Unakk bhayam maari therilaye.. Ennach... Ethach prachanaya... Ne comfortableaa illaya... Shoot vena postpone panna sollava... Enkitta sollu ennaach..?"

(I don't think you are scared. What happened.. Are you not comfortable.. Should I ask them to postpone the shoot. Tell me what's the matter)