When One Can Start Over

Start from the beginning

"Aliya! Stop!" 

Her forehead creased as she stopped running and turned around. "What?" Katy didn't even flinch when she snapped, "Cecil and James, remember? We have to wait for them." Aliya bit her lip before she sat on a tree root, pushing buttons on the radio again. 

"I should probably tell you that we're gonna get in the warehouse through a ladder." 

Katy's face turned cold as she walked towards her, "Warehouse?" Aliya blinked slowly in confusion before nodding at her. "Yeah, the warehouse." In the blink of an eye, Katy straddled her and pushed a knife on her throat. "Katy! What the fuck!" Aliya squirmed as she tried to push her away. 

"The warehouse near the highway?" Katy wanted her to so badly prove her wrong but when Aliya just stared at her, she dragged the knife softy against Aliya's neck, making Aliya wince. 

Aliya could only feel sorry for Arden as she closed her eyes tightly. 

"Katy!" 

As sudden as Katy was on top of her, Katy was ripped away from her. "Aliya, are you okay?" Cecil looked at her with worry, giving her a rag to press on her bleeding neck. She nodded, breathing hard. "I'm okay." Cecil nodded before turning towards Katy, fuming in anger. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Katy!" Katy only looked at Aliya with anger and a cold expression on her face. "Ask that bitch where she's leading us!" Katy pointed at Aliya violently, making James look at Aliya. "Go on! Ask her!" James gave Katy a disapproving look before walking towards Aliya who sat on the ground. 

He crouched down so they will be eye-level with each other, "Where are we going?" Aliya sighed and leaned her head back on the tree, "The warehouse." James and Cecil let out a violent gasp before giving Aliya a disbelieving look. This made Aliya curious, "What's wrong with the warehouse?" Katy grumbled and stood up giving Aliya a sarcastic smile. 

It was Cecil who spoke up, "They forced us out of the warehouse. Killed most of us and burned their bodies." Aliya's mouth gaped, she didn't expect that story. "Were those the marks on the parking lot?" Cecil's eyes watered as she nodded solemnly. Aliya licked her dry lips, "Well, when we went there, there were 4 biters inside and no survivors." It was James' turn to gape. 

The three shared a look before looking at her, "Are you telling us that they're all dead?" She nodded, "One of them was already bitten. Probably hid the bite from the others until shit went down. The warehouse was in a bad shape when we went inside." Aliya hissed as she dabbed the blood on her neck. 

"You guys should stay with us. We have plenty of space and supplies. Enough for all of us." 

Katy stepped forward, "I'll go with her to make sure the warehouse is safe. You guys should go back and prepare to transfer." Aliya gave her radio to Cecil, "I'll radio in once everything is sorted." They nodded before turning to run back to their cabin.