I guess this is the cost we have to pay.

Her smile disappeared, the memories of her life years ago was a reminder that people can be cruel with the things that they don't understand, how humans harassed her friend to the point of making her leave. If Fushiguro's actions and feelings were more than he tried to make it seem, he was going to be the first one harassed.

But by whom? By the other school student's? By a teacher? By himself?

Is he fully aware of what he's doing?

Itadori should've noticed as well, after all he's the one that loves reading shoujos, maybe he did and kept it to himself, or maybe he was as dense as the ravenette one. Whatever the reality was, he never mentioned it.

"Ah, he's asleep too" Itadori scratched his head "Should we wake them up?".

"I don't want to but Gojou sensei seems to be in a hurry" she looked at both friends and smiled for knowing what was happening at least to the ravenette boy "Let's do this quickly".

Kugisaki kneeled next to Y/N's desk and called her name quietly poking her head, her friend's eyes opened slowly and let out a yawn. "Morning~" said the redhead smiling widely to the other girl.

"Good morning, again" Y/N chuckled in her breath and strechteso her body when she stood up "Fushiguro-san fell asleep too?".

"Yeah, apparently" said Itadori, poking the boy's hair until Kugisaki grabbed his wrist.

"L/N, why don't you wake him up?" The redhead said at the door with Itadori "Ijichi has a mission for us in an hour, we'll be at Itadori's room before leaving" and with that, the two students were gone.

She looked at his classmate who was peacefully sleeping.

"Fushiguro-san" she whispered but he didn't move "Fushiguro-san" repeated, still nothing.

Y/N poked his shoulder and he barely moved readjusting himself, she sighed and tried again.

Nothing.

"Fushigur-" she had place her hand on his wrists and right when she was a about to shake it one of his hands grabbed hers in his sleep.

At least he didn't punch me..

Each person have different reflexes, fortunately he wasn't the one that threw hands or kicks during his sleep.

"Fushiguro-san" she speak clearly as she would usually.

His body started to move, showing his face who was shielded by his crossed arms, his eyelids slowly opened trying to adjust by the amount of light his pupils were receiving. He was so drowsy that he didn't notice his hand grabbing hers, but as soon as he stretched he let it out.

He doesn't know what he did.

"What happened?" The boy asked rubbing his eyelids "Where's everyone".

"They left, you fell asleep after the test finished" Y/N replied "Yuuji and Kugisaki are waiting for us at Itadori's for the next mission".

Fushiguro now fully awake stood up and stretched his legs.

"Alright let's go" he headed to the door and turn around waiting for the girl to exit first and then leaving.

Gojou sensei was checking the last exam but he could multitask, listening to what happened just a couple of seconds ago and during the exam, he let out a chuckle and clicked his tongue.

He's the most powerful sorcerer to exist, but he's also a young adult, he's still in his twenties and duty doesn't imply that he should act like a grandpa or wise. That was his nature, but looking at his student who was showing signs of a curse he's been trying to avoid for years made him nostalgic for developing a facade and be the known as a ladiesman so he wouldn't worry about feelings.