ten

Aaliyah Brielle Na' Jai Harper
21 years old.
Geejam, Jamaica
-----

DAY THREE OF FOUR

"I'm ready to gooo homeee!" Lyssa screeched as we laying in her bed.

It was Wednesday, our third day here and drama was already rising to the plate.

So last night once we got home Lauren and Lyssa got into a fight because Lauren claimed that Lyssa and Trey were doing the nasty in the bathroom but that wasn't the case, sorta.

Erica and Scrappy had an argument about something so they were on bad terms and yeah.

"Ian even gon lie me too." Erica said. "I miss my kid." She started as I nodded.

Erica and scrappy did have one kid together and the kid was currently with scrappy mom. I think her child's name was Emoni or something and Erica has been low-key losing her mind because since we are in Jamaica, she hasn't been able to get in touch with Scraps mom who goes by the name of Momma Dee.

"I miss working." I said as they looked at me weirdly.

"We in Jamaica anddd you miss working? BYEEE." Lyssa laughed as I nodded.

I love my job, what can I say?

"Fuck up." I said opening my phone.

5829 Notifications from Twitter
7 Messages From Drake
Karrueche Tran wants to send you a message
4 Messages from Chris

What the hell?

"Why you looking like that?" Erica asked.

"Isn't Karrueche Tran Chris ex?" I asked showing them my phone.

"He says it is... Why?" Erica asked looking towards it.

"Why she texting you?" Lyssa said grabbing my phone as I shrugged my shoulder.

"He posted you." Lyssa asked showing me her phone.

" Lyssa asked showing me her phone

I chuckled then shook my head. "He outta pocket."

"Okayyyy I SEE YOUU!" Erica exclaimed as I smiled.

"It's not even like that, we were just chilling in his room and he did that." I told them.

"Girl stop lying like you didn't get some dick last night." Lyssa said as Erica consigned.

"We didn't."

"Stop lying-."

"I'm so dead ass." I said.

"This bitch said some poetic as shit." Lyssa said.

"Who?" I asked.

"This Kacoochie bitch, she talking about some Chris is mine, blah blah blab." She laughed as I shook my head.