My love for the beast💜Part 18

Start from the beginning

As an omega instinct, Jungkook immediately engulfed Yugyeom in a hug. Yugyeom nuzzled his face in Jungkook neck.

After a seconds, Jungkook stiffened because he felt Yugyeom lips on his neck. Jungkook started getting scared.

"Yugyeom what are you doing!!!leave me...If Taehyung see this you-" Jungkook yelped when Yugyeom hardly tightened his grip around Jungkook. Jungkook immediately know what is happening to Yugyeom. He was about to call Taehyung through mind link, but the door busted open and an angry Taehyung came inside and separated Yugyeom from Jungkook. Yugyeom landed on the floor with the loud thud. All came because of the sound.

"Omg, am so so-sorry....its just, when I hugged Jungkook his scent triggered me...am sorry" Yugyeom apologized.

Taehyung was about to snap at him but Jungkook hugged him tightly.

"Yugyeom please go. You can talk to Jungkook later." Namjoon said. Yugyeom nodded his head and went outside.

Suddenly Taehyung dragged Jungkook to his room and pushed Jungkook to the bed. Taehyung was about to hover over him but Jungkook pulled Taehyung on the bed. Jungkook got on top him and immediately attached his lips with Taehyung. Jungkook knows Taehyung is jealous and possessive. So he decided to give his Alpha a reward for listening to him. He didn't do anything to Yugyeom because of Jungkook.

On other side.

"Hmmmm, I am very proud of you...you have a become a great actor/actress and you did well l" Stranger Y said to Stranger X and smirked.

"What!!!!that's it....you know how much it is hard for me!!!" Stranger X said and whined. Stranger Y smirked again and

"Don't worry, just few more days, everything will be in our control " Stranger Y said and sipped his drink.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys!!!!This is Lav. I have started another Taekook story. It is a political romantic story. If you have time, please look into it. Thank you 💜

 Thank you 💜

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁