My love for the beast💜Part 18

Start from the beginning

((A/n - you guys may think that why Jungkook is sleeping like a baby!!! not others. He is tired because Jungkook came to know about his Royal Omega. Taehyung dominated Jungkook a lot to bring Jungkooks Royal omega side outside. So Jungkook is so tired from all these drama.))

"Sorry, and I will mix your blood in our food Taehyung." Jin said to Taehyung.

"Ok, for now please follow this. Me, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope planned everything. Don't worry. Whenever I tell you something, please do. Also, please take care my queen when i am not around him" Taehyung said and tightened his grip around Jungkook waist.

"Don't worry Alpha, we will do our best" Namjoon said and slightly bowed at Taehyung.

"Ok, you all can go and take rest. I am sorry taking so much time" Taehyung said and smiled at them.

"No it's ok. Good night guys" Jhope said and all went to sleep peacefully.

Next Day

Jungkook is the first one to wake up. He saw Taehyung sleeping beside him. He pecked Taehyung lips and went inside the bathroom to do his morning routine. He did and wore his outfit and tied his hair as a top knot.

Jungkook came downstairs and started making breakfast for all

Jungkook came downstairs and started making breakfast for all. Today is the holiday for the dragons.

When Jungkook doing the breakfast, he heard the door bell. He went and opened the door. And its Yugyeom.

"Hi Kookie." Yugyeom said.

"Hey Yugy, come!!come inside " Jungkook said. Yugyeom came inside and his nostrils hit with a delicious smell.

"Do you want to eat my preparation!" Jungkook asked Yugyeom. Yugyeom nodded his head and both went to kitchen. When Jungkook was serving, he felt two masculine arms hugged his waist.

Jungkook turned and

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung lips. Suddenly both heard something shattering. Both turned and looked at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom immediately got nervous and

"So-sorry, it was a mistake " Yugyeom said and about to pick the glasses but

"No no Yugy, stop. I will do this" Jungkook said and started to pick the glasses from the floor.

"Omg baby, what are you doing!!!go away, shoo shoo...let mama do" Jin said dramatically and all laughed at him. Yes all came to the kitchen when Yugyeom nervously answered.

After some time

All ate their breakfast peacefully. All decided to go out and enjoy. All went to their bedrooms to get ready. But Jungkook dragged Yugyeom to their study room to talk to him. Ofcourse he informed Taehyung about this.

"Yugy how are you feeling???" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"I am not good Kookie. I thought Lisa will be my mate. But Kai is my mate. I couldn't just accept it" Yugyeom said and started to cry. Even though he is an Alpha, he couldn't stop crying-Jungkook thought.