39- So, christmas is still soon

Start from the beginning

The action, unfortunately, caught many of the student's and professors' attention. Many snickered, whilst McGonagall sighed.

The Gryffindor Head shuffled up to where the Marauders, Marlene, Ophelia, and Ember were all sitting. McGonagall smirked slightly seeing the boy's hands intertwined. She really was winning every bet she had with Albus.

First off, she was dead set sure James and Ember never really had a true relationship. She loved the two, she would know when something happened. Second off, anyone could tell the love Remus and Sirius held for eachother. Even if Remus seemed to want to let go after his teacher noticed their intwined hands, but Sirius just held on tighter. Her point.

The woman quickly became professional again, "Miss White, Miss Raver, why aren't you at your house table?"

"My girlfriends here."

"It's a very long story, but technically my ex-bestie wants me dead because I get more bitches than him."

The girls spoke at the same time. Their heads slowly turned to each other, staring for a moment before they budded out in laughter. Minerva would've laughed herself but only let out a hidden smile. "Well, girls, I suppose you can stay here. We can't have Miss White dead again." She gave the group a wink. "Have fun with your... bitches, Ember."

"I was almost dead Minnie! You were so close." Ember shouted out at her Professor as she walked away. Minerva giggled a little, not that anyone noticed. Ember turned to James, staring at his eyes. "Glasses, you have competition... I think Minnie is in love with me!"

James rolled his eyes, giving his girlfriend a small peck on the lips, "Well too bad she can't have you."

"I hate all of you." Peter groaned, hiding his head in his hands. "Couple here! Couple there! Wolfstar, Glassie, Marlia, I am this close to dying."

"I'm a great wing-woman!" Marlene pipped up. "Before I say this no one beat me up but, I convinced Lils to go on that date with ugly over there." She pointed a lazy finger to the Slytherin table.

River seemed to channel his inner pureblood -He was half-blood- and became friends with Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, and more death-eater suspicions. He didn't seem necessarily happy, sticking out like a sore thumb with his yellow tie among the green.

"He deserves it," James murmured, eating one of Ember's strawberries. She glared at him, moving her plate away. James gave her a pointed look before barking at her, "I was eating those you bitch."

"You're my bitch, not the other way around." Ember barked back. James stared at her a moment before blushing heavily. Ember let her gaze fall down a little. She widened her eyes on command, dropped her voice, and whispered to him, "Do you seriously have a boner?"

James bit his lip and looked away, really giving Ember the only answer she needed. She giggled a little before kissing his cheek and leaving the table.

"Oi! Prongs, do you have a hard-on right now?" Sirius asked, a flirting tone in his voice.

If possible, James became redder as everyone looked at him. He had to resist the urge to punch Sirius then and there. "I'm leaving."

James shuffled out of the Great Hall quickly as possible. His face was flushed red and he could feel himself growing hotter by the moment.