Launch Night

Third Person POV

"Hello and welcome to the live launch of Celebrity Big Brother!" Emma begins, and the crowd goes wild.

"Oh it's so good to be back! Now winter may have engulfed the Celebrity Big Brother house in it's frosty embrace, but with a shiny new cast of famous faces ready to move into Britain's most infamous address, things are gonna be hotting up very quickly. Now, the house has had a magical transformation, and is now fit for a fairytale princess, her charming prince, and lets be honest, probably a couple of trolls and an ugly sister if we're lucky!" Emma tells the crowd, as images of the currently empty house pop up on the screens around the studio. The crowd 'ooh's and 'ah's at the makeover of the house, and laughs at her joke at the end.

"So, will our celebrities have a magical month, or will their fairytale turn into a nightmare? As always, who gets a happy ending is up to you. And there is a twist in our tale, right from the start. Yes, Big Brother has a mischievous mission for the first celebrity housemate through those doors tonight. So, shall we get started?" The crowd goes wild at the reveal.

"Every great fairytale needs a wicked witch, it's celebrity housemate number 1!"

-----

"Now it is time to say hello, to our next celebrity housemate! This is housemate number 15!" Emma announces, continuing to deceive the housemates as Katie Hopkins is still in the magic mirror, before everyone turns to the screens in the studio.

"Hi! I'm Amara James, and you may know me from some of my acting work and music! My most recent work includes Cinderella in the film adaptation of Into The Woods, Teresa in The Maze Runner, and my new song Bang-Bang, where I worked with Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj." Amara introduces herself in her VT. Some clips of her work show once she's finished talking, ending with Bang-Bang playing over the rest of the VT.

"I'm also a single mum, however I do have help from my best friend and his mum, who is like a mother to me, as I do not have any living family. I decided to come into the Big Brother house as it has been months since I've taken a moment to breathe and have a break from working, and this is the place where I can still be doing something that's seen as a job, but forces me to take a break from the outside world and focus on what's happening within the house. While I'm here, my best friend's mum is taking care of my son, and I'm so thankful to have her and grateful that she is willing to help with my son."

"I would describe myself as kind, I like to learn so much and educate myself so this is a way to learn about new people, and friendly. I can't wait to hopefully make some new friends that I will spend time with outside the house, and challenge myself with a new environment. Celebrity Big Brother, here I come!"

The VT ends, and the crowd turns to see her walk out.

"It's Amara James!"

-------

Amara's POV

I come out to the cheers of the crowd, heart warmed by the response I'm getting. Another one of my songs, 'Can't Remember to Forget You', which I did with Shakira, is playing as I walk out. I stop and pose for the camera's, waving to the crowd as was instructed by the crew before my introduction. After about 15 seconds, I make my way over to Emma, greeting her warmly with a hug.

"Hi! It's lovely to meet you!" I smile, pulling away from the hug.

"You too! How are you on this lovely evening?" Emma asks me.

"Honestly excited and nervous, I've watched the show for years but you still never know what to expect. And at the same time, I'm already missing my son, Harry, but I know he's in great hands," I tell her, getting an aw from the crowd at the last part.