SEVENTY EIGHT

78|COCK BLOCK

Mature content

"I'm telling you, Tamara is the "she" August was trying to warn us about." Emma chased Snow White around their apartment while Celeste sat lazily on the sofa watching them.

"Emma!" Snow shushed her daughter, finally turning to look at her.

"What? Don't "Emma" me!" She whined back.

"Henry is upstairs." The mother whispered. "Look, I know this has been hard for you."

"No. This isn't about me. This is about August." Emma said defensively as Celeste smirked at her. "He died trying to warn us about someone, about a woman. "She". Tamara has a list of people who live here. What their fairytale names are. Doesn't that worry you?"

"There could be a million explanations for what you saw." Snow explained in a hushed voice.

"She's a bitch. Burn her." Celeste yelled, her language earning a glare from the two mother's. She raised her hands innocently, trying to hold back her laughter from how insync they were.

"We don't know anything about her. And she lied to me." The blonde continued to rant, somewhat agreeing with the lazy dark haired beauty. "When she said I could trust her, she lied."

"But your "superpower" has been known to be unreliable, Emma." Snow White tried to remind her. "Especially when you're emotional."

"For the last time, I don't have feelings for Neal." Emma whined loudly. "That was over a decade ago. I'm over it."

"Well, that may be, but if you tell Henry that you think his dad's fiancee may be up to something?" She lowered her voice to talk to her daughter, trying to get ready to leave. "Then Henry's going to think that there's a chance his parents could get back together. So keep it to yourself. Please?"

"It's true." Celeste whisper yelled as she sat up. "I better leave, I promised to make Rumple a three course meal in exchange for-"

"I don't want to know." Emma cut her off with a horrified look. "Enjoy your evening, please don't tell me about it."

"Yet you could learn so much from me. I am technically older than you yet younger." She laughed, grabbing her coat to walk home.

"Don't remind me. Henry told me." The Sheriff groaned and said her farewells as the doctor left.

~•~

"It smells good in here." Rumple hummed as he walked into the house, finding his wife busy in the kitchen. He admired how she wore a simple dress with a pink frilly apron with roses on it. She looked like a housewife yet she was a doctor and leader on top of it. She did not need magic to be powerful as power was attracted to her.

"Rumple?" She waved her hand in his face, noticing staring at her and off in his thoughts. "Are you okay?"

"Just admiring you, love." He leaned down and captured her lips, pulling her close as she melted in his arms.

"Stop, I'm trying to cook." Celeste moaned, leaning her head back as he trailed his mouth down her neck. "It might burn."

"It can wait." He lifted her on to the counter, pushing the dress up to her hips desperately as her hands got lost in his hair. "There's a reason why magic exists."

She pulled on his locks, moaning against his mouth as he grinded against her. His hands groped her ass, pulling her to the edge of the counter and against his body. Her hands pushed his coat off his shoulders, unbuttoning his shirt to admire her marks left all over his chest.

She reached back, unzipping her dress and pulling it over her head. He grabbed the fabric from her, throwing it away before attacking her neck with open kisses. His hand groped her chest, twisting her nipple between his fingers. His tongue lapped over her other nipple, blowing on it to watch it harden.

"Rumple." Celeste moaned, gently pushing his head down till he was kneeling between her thighs. She hooked her legs over his shoulders, hands slipping into his hair as he kissed her thighs, moving closer to her folds.

His mouth sucked on her clit, two fingers slipping into her entrance slowly, pumping into her at the rhythm she rocked her hips against him. He curled his fingers, smirking as she moaned out his name, begging him not to stop.

"Hold still while I make you cum with my mouth." He grabbed her thighs tightly, keeping her still on the countertop. His words alone left her in a mess, head flying back to lean against the cabinets as he pinched at her clit.

"Fuck. Please make me cum." She cursed, gripping his hair tightly as she met her release, still riding his face as she came undone. "Rumple."

"Good girl." Rumple pulled back, standing between her legs as he unzipped his trousers, belt loosely hanging off his hips. 

He pressed his lips on hers, allowing her to taste herself as he deepened the kiss. They both groaned with passion as the head of his cock slipped into her hot folds. He slowly fucked himself into her, going deeper with each thrust. His hips met hers, hands groping her ass as she clawed at his shoulders.

Celeste leaned forwards, moaning his name over and over into his ear with each thrust. His thumb circled her clit, applying pressure as she melted in his arms. Her back arched as her orgasm washed over her body, his mouth attacking her chest as she begged him not to stop.

"Celeste." He groaned with a final thrust, burying himself in her hot wet core. "Fuck, you're so perfect."

Celeste sighed as she tried to find her dress, wondering where he threw it. Instead, she threw on the apron, feeling his eyes on her as she only wore the apron and her panties.

"If my cake is burnt." She warned him but his eyes were focused on her chest slipping out the side of the apron. "Rumplestiltskin! Focus!"

"Sorry, love. Just imagining you bent over in that table in only the apron." Rumples eyes darkened as he looked over her, stalking her like a predator as he pressed her up against the counter once more.

"Use magic to fix my cake and I'll let you do anything to me." Celeste winked at him, pushing him away to walk to the table. "So?"

He appeared in front of her with a cloud of smoke, turning her around and pushing her down against the wooden table.

"Please Rumple, show me how much you need me." She begged him but froze when she heard the front door open.

"Papa?" Celeste blinked repeatedly as she realised Rumple had used magic to transport her to their bedroom.

"Fucking children." She complained, taking off the apron to get dressed back into normal clothes. "I see why people never have children."