❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁

Start from the beginning

They had apologised, especially to him as he didn't deserve any of this.

Then to each other.

"I mean, I think all six of us might as well stay together because I highly doubt that any other plane to Paris will take us. Most especially due to all the drama we just caused," Severin lamented, sitting down.

The next plane to Paris was in four hours.

San Diego to Paris or the other way around was a long flight to be fair.

Almost a day.

"No," Katari shook her head. "We're getting to Paris. And I have a way."

"How could you possibly have a way?" Solana deadpanned, folding her arms. "And even though we're all going to the same city, we might not be going to the same place in the same city."

That was when Katari had suggested that they should have all gone to the same place.

As in... together.

To get to know each other.

They never knew. Maybe it was a very huge serendipity that they had all met.

Despite the fact that the six of them being together didn't seem like such a bad idea?

They had all shook their heads, almost at the same time.

Jordan Francis and Solana were going on a honeymoon to this couple's retreat in Paris called Lovely Days.

As in Lovely Days Couple's Retreat.

Or in French:

Retraite pour couples Lovely Days.

If these four had followed them, then it kind of lost the purpose of their honeymoon.

They were supposed to be spending time with each other, not with the rest of them.

Severin and Serayah weren't on a honeymoon per say... most especially after what had just happened, but they did want to go to this five star hotel in Paris.

DeVante wanted to see one of his old friends.

Katari was really supposed to be with Lil Kim and her father right now for a tour, who didn't even know that she had gotten kicked out of the plane for making noise.

They were on first class on the same plane, and they had no idea on what had happened on the normal plane.

Solana and Jordan Francis were yet to pay a lot of money for this retreat.

Severin and Serayah had already paid a lot of money for their hotel.

DeVante didn't need to pay to visit one of his old friends, although he did have to pay for the trip in general— they all did.