Chapter 12✌️

Lelia's POV
The next morning I woke up and get a shower as it's the day of the dance. I grabbed some nike sweats and hoodie and ran to the bathroom before anyone else. When I got in I grabbed my hair products and body wash. I turned the shower and heated the water so its lukewarm. After my shower I put my hair in a towel and got dressed. Mum and dad were coming later. I dried my hair and went on a jog. I saw Daniel sitting on the beach so I walked down to him. "Hey stranger!" I called as I walked towards him. "Lel wassup" He said as he faced me while he gave me a fist bump. "So what are you wearing today?" I asked him. "Some jean, a vest leather jacket and sunglasses. You?" He told me. "I don't know what dress but if you're wearing sunglasses I'm wearing sunglasses!" I said excited as he laughed. "We should head back." I said. He nodded his head in agreement. We walked up to the school laughing and messing it was already 12. When I got up there I saw my mum in the clubhouse. I ran to her and her a huge hug, it felt like ages since I saw her. "Mum I missed you!" I screamed. I looked to the left and saw my dad. "Daddy! You're here here!" I shouted as I ran over to him and gave him the tightest hug. Daniel walked over and said hi to my mum. "Hey Mrs Green. How are you?" Daniel asked her as he gave her a hug. "Hey Daniel I'm good thanks, you know you can call me Cami right?" She said laughing. We all laughed with her. I walked away from my dad and walked towards Daniel. I smiled at him. "Hey Mr Green, sorry Nik, how are you?" Daniel said as my dad laughed at him. "Hi Daniel, and I'm great thanks, hows you're leg?" My dad replied. "It's getting there I get the boot off next week so then I'll be back at basketball" Daniel said as he smiled over at me. "Hey we should probably get ready. Do you have the dress?" I questioned as my mum handed me the dress.
The dress and sunglasses🔽

I walked in and got changed

I walked in and got changed. When I walk out he boys decided to shout at me playfully. "Oh shut it." I tell them jokingly. Me, Parker and Daniel were in the locker room when we look over and see Brooke and Alex messing and I knew if Daniel saw he'd get the wrong idea. I heard Parker talk about asking sophie to the dance. After that Daniel stormed off to the clubhouse. I knew he saw it. "Daniel! Get back here." I shouted but he ignored. "Why don't I get a photo of you two." Daniel said. "Fock" I mumbled. I saw sophie called Alex over. The day passed quickly I told Parker I'd go with him because I'm nice. We headed down to the cafeteria where the party was. "HAYLEY!" I shouted as I saw the older woods twin for the first time in forever. "Lelia! I missed you!" She said to me. I embraced her in a hug. Alex and Sophie walked over. "So are you two dating?" Sophie asked Leo and Hayley. Leo glanced at me. That was weird why would he look at me. Does he still like me or something? I snapped out of my thoughts and walked over to Brooke and Daniel. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey." The both said at the same time. "Wanna dance with me?" I asked both. Brooke looked over at Daniel. He said no because of his leg but I think he's just salty because of what happened. I pulled Brooke out to the floor with me. We danced and she sat back down because she felt bad on Daniel. "Hey Brooke you can go and dance I'll mind him." I told her as I grabbed a drink for Daniel and I. "Cheers." I said as a joke . "You know if you want to keep her you should stop being a jerk to her. And have fun with her!" I advised him. "Look I don't need you're advice right now Lelia, you know I love you but Brooke would rather hang out with Alex." He said annoyed. "D, I'm always here if you need it." I gave him a hug as I said it. Leo was up singing a song for Hayley and Brooke was still dancing but this time with Alex. I was still tryna convince Daniel to dance but he wouldn't do it. Leo's song ended and Hayley's smile was big and bright. We all clapped but then she walked in. Aspens was back. She kissed Leo, my heart shattered into a million pieces for her. I looked at Daniel shocked. How on earth did Leo lie to hayley about this.
Hey y'all it feels like ages since I posted but I'm back to school so I've been busy. Also happy st. Patrick's day☘️ as an irish I miss what we would do today. Also thank you guys for the votes and adding it to you're reading lists it means the world to me💓 I love you guys so so much. You are worth itttt if you didn't know already. lol I have an obsession with the frog emoji now🐸 I'm normal I swear but anyways love y'all💓 I'll try to post more. This one was very short I know but I just wanted to post something. So ye🐸
Word count:941☘️🐸