Chapter 9📍

Lelia's POV
After me and Daniel were arguing Alex called him about the campaign. It didn't look good. I saw Parker walk over and they all had a look on their face of like worry almost. Not to long after Daniel called a house meeting. "Alright eagles Parker has a short announcement to make." He said with disappointment in his voice. I already knew where this was going. "I have decided to withdraw from the race as we have a rare opportunity to make history with the first woman captain of the eagles" he said trying to sound happy. Sophie was cheering when I saw Daniel upset after giving her the hat I called him over and gave him a hug so he would feel better. The taco party was now and I was sitting with Parker and Daniel and we were singing and having fun until I see Alex over at Brooke. I try to ignore it because I knew it would end bad if Daniel saw. My attention went back to the two boys and then I saw Daniel look over but this time Brooke had her hand on Alex's. That soured his mood for the whole night. At about 12 we all decided to call it a night. I didn't want to but sophie said "as your captain I order you to sleep" like the bitch is captain 2 hours and she think she can order me? She thinks she has more power than me? God I didnt know she was that stupid. So I decided to grab my speaker and blare my music and sing. Daniel and Parker joined me. She 'ordered' me again but I didn't listen. Is she forgetting who I am? Alex and Brooke came up to us and told us to call it a night. "What gives you the right to tell us what to do?" I asked them while jumping on the couch to the song. "We don't have a right but sophie does!" Brooke said looking at her. "You're kidding right? I mean she can tell me to clean but when I have to sleep no that's my choice!" I said as the two boys agreed. "We will tell Louis!" Sophie said trying to scare me. "Ok and what will that do. I mean he can't force us to do anything." I said as the two lads were just staring in disbelief at my courage. "He can expel you!" Brooke said getting angry. "Yeah he'll expel Parker who's dads on the committee, Daniel who's mom is his best friend and me who's parents started this and who are his friend? Yeah I don't think so." I said as I turned up my speaker. "Lelia come on give sophie a break it's her first day as captain and you're not listening to her." Alex said trying to be polite. "She can't expect everyone just to be her little robots she needs to learn and earn our respect!" I said as I turned my music off. "Why should she earn your respect she should have it!" Brooke stated angered. "I can't give my respect to someone who can't even talk for herself or stand up for herself. As well as lie and go through people locker, which was and is a huge invasion of privacy!" I said realizing that we had been arguing for a half an hour. "Look I'm not gonna do things I don't want to because she's our captain ok I might not want to clean my locker but if she asks I'll do it but if she tells me to eat with them or go to sleep I'm not going to maybe in the future once she's got my respect I will and I'm sure it's the same as the boys. I mean if anything is three should be mad at yous but we're not because we're not 2!" I said as I started to get angry because they think they can tell me what to do so I put my music on and it calmed me down. "Why should yous be mad at us we haven't done anything?" Brooke asked. I looked at Daniel who looked who looked at the two of them and I saw both there face go red in embarrassment. "Why are yous up when you're telling us to sleep? We'll go in ourselves in a bit and we won't be loud if you disagree with us staying out here suck it up we're not going in yet." I said cheekily. The three of them walked quickly back to there rooms. At about 3 we decided to go to sleep. I walk into my room and just listen to music in my AirPods. It helps me sleep. I was sing but not loudly so no one could hear. I though I was listening to I hope by gabby Barrett (lol I'm listening to that rn but listen to it) and I was singing passionately because that happened to me so it was my favorite song. I look up and see Daniel at my door. Shit he heard me. "Sorry was I too loud?" I asked him. "No I couldn't sleep anyways and then I heard you, you must relate to that song or something because the way you sang it you meant what the lyrics said. Are you ok lay?" He said conseringly. "Yeah I'm fine just my ex cheated on me with my friend so I listen to that song because i see it has my song or whatever, thanks d. I don't deserve a friend like you." I said. The truth is I haven't been able to get Daniel off my mind recently but maybe it's just because I'm worried about him. Or do I like him?
LOLZ HAHAHAH YOU DONT KNOW EHATS NEXT😽 anyways I'm stuck between two ways to get them together but I'll figure it out. Also you should listen to victorious songs there actually a banger😂 do y'all want me to write another story about someone else and if so who. I got a speaker today so I'm ready for summer lol. My summers are always amazing like my mates go out drinking and we party (I don't drink) and we stay out really late and go swimming at the beach or in a lake or like some place that has a pier or diving board and we stay out til 2 in the morning what do yous do for summer? Love y'all imma start writing the next part it'll probably up tmo or later. Luv y'all😘😻😽
Word count: 1102