Chapter 6🥰

Lelia's POV
It was now 4 a.m and we decided to get the spray paint and silly string ready and put hem in our bags. They told us to wear black so I wore a white ellesse hoodie with some white joggers and a pink ski mask. They weren't happy with me but I really couldn't care. It was about 4:45 a.m when we were all ready so we started walking to the ravens clubhouse. By the time we were done sneaking there it was 5 a.m we got a bit lost. Daniel used Hayley's Louie and we were in. "This is nerd headquarters" I mumbled to Daniel so only he could hear. He just laughed at me and agreed. Me, Sophie and Brooke started putting silly string everywhere and I wrote my initials in the bottom of the table so they always can think about me. Once the boys were done spray painting the eagles sign, me, Daniel, Parker and Sophie walked into the boys dorm room (lol they don't have there own like us😝😘) and checked to make sure Leo would stay asleep while we shine the light over his face. Daniel began to draw on his face. ( y'all now what it looks like. Bc I don't have WiFi it win loading🤧)
We couldn't stay for much longer otherwise we would end up walking them up with our laughs. Parker and Daniel thought it would be funny to spray paint my WHITE joggers and sweatshirt but they said it's removable so I'm ok and so are they. We walked back to the clubhouse and it was already 6 a.m so there was no point in sleeping so we had a little party and laughed at Leo. "Alright, we all have this kid a hard time at first but he has proven to be an eagle so hears to Alex!" Daniel said as he looked at Alex. I couldn't help but smile. Alex was finally fitting in.
Hayley's POV
I woke up to max shouting for Leo. "Captain!captain we have a problem!" I heard him shout. I decided to get up and see what this "problem" was when I walked out with Becca and Emma we looked and saw the whole clubhouse trashed. Leo turned around to us and then I saw the makeup. "Omg, someone get him a mirror" I said laughing. Leo looked in the mirror and was furious. Louis walked in and asked what happened. "Daniel crosses the line!" Leo said. "Anyways have any of yous seen Jackie Sanders?" Louis asked. We all looked around and said no.
Lelia's POV
We were still having fun and laughing but Louis told us we needed to get ready and go to training or do some activity so me and Daniel decided to go on a run we asked Brooke if she wanted to come with but she said no which was unusual. We were headed downstairs when we overheard Louis talking to some FBI agents. "We need more time!" A bald one said. "You've has enough time and unless you have a search warrant you're no longer welcome Eric!" Louis piratically shouted. Eric and the other FBI agent walked a bit a way when we heard their conversations. "I know the taser is here somewhere. We'll find it!" We heard him say. "Shit" me and Daniel said. We knew we couldn't be seen with the taser so Daniel was going to throw it in and I would wait for him at the end of the beach. We arrived and I ran to the end of the beach. I looked and very faintly I could see a figure throwing something into the water. They started jogging towards me. It was Daniel. "Gone?" I asked him. "Gone" He said. We went back and acted like nothing happened. We noticed Brooke was gone and we were hoping she didn't see us together or the taser. He told me he was going to go surprise her with a dinner. He asked if I wanted to help. But I said no because Brooke should get it from him and not another girl helping but I knew Daniel was a good chief. "Alex are you ok?" I asked as he walked in the door looking down. "Yeah Hayley found out about her Louie" he said. "Aww Alex it's ok she'll understand eventually, I promise!" I told him reassuringly. A few hours have passed and Brooke and Daniel came back and said they had a wonderful night. Just as I climbed into my big fluffy duvet when I got a notification from my Louie. I grabbed it and saw a text from Louis.
Meet me at the door of the eagles clubhouse I have something for you.
It said. So I walked to the door and I saw Alex coming from behind me. "What is it Louis?" I questioned. "Here." He said as he handed Alex an envelope. "Alex what's that?" I asked more confused then ever. "I don't know" he replied. Louis laughed and said "open it and you will!" Alex opened it. The smile disappeared from his face. "She left." He said and I knew what he meant. Louis said goodnight and we went to our rooms. I pulled out my Louie and texted Hayley.
Lelia-Can we talk?
Hayley-about what?
Lelia- why you left.
Hayley- I left because I didn't fit in!
Lelia- we both know you belong here!
Hayley- you n Alex belong here I don't
Lelia- hayley he stole it to fit in and he was sorry but it's hard in the eagles!
Hayley- he could've asked I would've given it, he didn't have to lie to me!
Lelia- if I came up to you and said can I have your Louie to break into your clubhouse and trash it and draw I your captain. What would you say!?
Hayley- probably no but as long as I don't get punished then go for it!
Lelia- we'll talk about this tomorrow I'm going to bed now, night love you
Read
I woke up the next morning remembering today is the day we play Whitney I was nervous but excited. So I got dressed into some sweats and a hoodie and walked into the clubhouse and grabbed a granola bar. I can never eat properly on game day. The boys said the jerseys were here I told them I'll be in soon. I finished my bar and saw Parker in a tiny pink shirt. Brooke walked in aswell and we both burst out laughing. "Parker I didn't know you played WNBA" Brooke said. "Hahah very funny now get this off me!" Parker shouted. "Come on Brooke lets go fix this mess!"I said as I turned around to go to Louis' office knowing mum and dad are there as well. "Hey Brooke I should tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone your dad knows and so does Daniel" I said. "Of course!" She said. "Remember when you asked if you knew me? Well you did. My name is Lelia Green the dau-" "daughter of the reason the Greenhouse is a thing!" She said cutting me off. "Yea and my mum and dad are in your dads office so that's why I brought you anyways we need New Jersey's so that's what we're getting!" I said. "Cool!" She said
Anyways in one of the next chapters there could be a TW $ucide, s€lf harm or Ed. I'm relating it to my own story but not really like what's involved I have struggled and still do struggle with. My dms are always open because I know how it feels🥺 I'm back from my nannies so I'll have WiFi all day. I really need to pee and I'm in Aldis car park in the car waiting for my mum but she'll be another hour so I'll have like another part wrote up😝anyways luv y'all and this is the longest chapter yet
Word count:1343
Holy moly that's alot💀