Chapter 10😙

Lelia's POV
Daniel stayed in my room for about an hour we were watching basketball and playing games. I woke up the next morning remembering today's the day the satellite launches for Ryan. I miss Ryan she was practically my mother. I really hope this goes right because she deserves it. I saw that it was 8 and I knew Hayley was leaving soon so I got dressed quickly and ran down to her. She was with three ravens. One was Leo and the other 2 were girls I don't know. "Hey Hales!" I said exhausted. "Morning Lels!" She said back. I walked over and gave her a hug. "Any problems ring me ok!" I said making sure she was alright m. She nodded. "Oh my god sorry I should've introduced myself. Hey I'm Lelia Green I'm an eagle but I'm not a 'bully' or whatever!" I said to the two girls. They looked scared of me. "Hey I'm jackie!" The blonde one said. "Hi I'm Emma!" The curly haired one said. "Well nice to meet you Jackie and Emma! Yous are so lucky to watch the satellite in NASA like the NASA." I said looking at the older woods sibling. "I would do anything to watch it today!" Emma said as I nodded in agreement. "Want my ticket Alex didn't want it?" Hayley asked her as Jason walked out. "Absolutely not Hayley is NASA's guest of honor because of her mother!" Jason said as he rushed passed us. I knew Jason was a bit scared of me so I thought I'd have fun before he left. "Good morning Jason!" I said as he stopped walking and the smile from his face dropped. "Good morning ms. Green. Now come on you two we have to go!" He said walking again. "Bye hales have fun ok!?" I shouted as Hayley left. I said bye to jackie and Emma and walked upstairs to the eagles clubhouse and got some rice cakes. About an hour has passed and we're all sitting down about to watch the launch I checked up on Alex earlier he'll be okay. Sophie was passing the nachos to me and Daniel when Daniel has that face again. "Hey d, don't waste you're time and energy over thinking. It's hard for him today ok?" I said softly to make sure no one could hear. I wrapped my arm around him and asked if he was ok. "D are you okay you've seemed off recently?" I asked conseringly. "What? Oh yeah I'll be fine just hard with the taser barb that's all." He said but I knew he was lying. And then the countdown came on. I started getting flashbacks. I don't know how I'll make it through the rest of the day. I can't imagine how hard it is for Hayley and Alex. Suddenly I had tears rolling down my check. "Lels are you ok?" Daniel said as he wiped my tears and gave me a hug. I just wanted to stay there forever. "Yeah, just old memories." I said as I got myself together. After a while I rang Hayley to make sure she was okay. She told me her and Leo kissed I was happy for her but also worried but I'm sure he's changed since I met him. Yesterday when me and the boys were out we heard something in a vent we peaked through and saw a little bunny. One of us had to get it. Either me or Parker. I said Parker because as a woman it's harder but he said me because he's bigger muscles.. as if . We decided to do rock pallet scissor. Parker won. So I climbed through the vent and I got stuck for a minute but I got out. We named him steph we had to hide him under the sink for the moment. We were planning on finding him a home soon. No one knows other than the basketball team. If Sophie found out she'd freak! It's the next day and me and the boys were just laying PS4 when sophie came in she started talking to us but we were in the middle of a game so we weren't listening. She threw sock at Parker I looked at Daniel and he laughed. It was his sock🙄. She told us to clean our lockers but mine was cleaning so she told us to clean the whole locker bitch-. We knew we had practice now so we got up and left. "This is an order from you're captain do it Parker!" Sophie shouted at us. "Let us think about that...no"Parker said as we laughed. As we were walking out we couldn't open the door so Parker used the code but it didn't work so sophie made us clean. I ended up scrubbing Tammy's locker. Bitch do it yourself! I stopped half way and walked out and got food and to talk to Daniel. Sophie was shouting at me but I really couldn't care anymore tbfh. I walked back in about 5 minutes. Then the bunny made a noise I tried to cover it with a cough. "What was that?" Sophie said as we all looked at her confused. It done it again so I coughed again. "It sounds like its coming from the sink!" Sophie said as she started to move to the sink. "Soph, you must be hearing things you're probably just tired come on I'll make you some tea" Parker said blocking the way. "It's coming from the sink!" She said as she got passed Parker. His little weak ass. She got to the sink and pulled off the towels and found it. "Parker what is this! You know we can't have animals here!" Sophie said as the team looked at each other. "Look soph we saved it! It was lost in the Greenhouse!" Parker said. "Actually I saved it the boys and I were walking when we heard it in a vent it was stuck so they made me go in and get it I got stuck and then we brought him in here yesterday!" I said the truth. "I'm calling Louis!" Sophie said. My dreams were crushed. Sophie called Louis about bringing it to the shelter. "Louis gave me directions to a humane shelter" she told us. "A humane shelter?" I questioned. "What if they cook him?" Daniel asked. I hit him for saying that he laughed at me. "Who's this cutie?" Brooke said walking in. "Steph" Parker said with disappointment. "You named him?" Sophie said. "Yeah obviously were not animals!" I said. I could hear Daniel sniggering at what I said. "Why can't we keep him atleast to our next game?" Parker asked sophie started mumbling and ran off to make a call and came back in excited. "Louis said we can keep him!" "YES, I didn't climb in a vent for no reason!" I screamed as everyone laughed at me.
Hey y'all I'm gonna try update again today so what did y'all think? I know I didn't really touch on how I ended the last chapter. Also Lelia's gonna be in a love triangle soon. Lols. I have a plan.
Word count:1200