Chapter 11

Lelia's POV
Today we have this thing called the harvest fair or something I don't know but last night I found out that the satellites signal had been cut off. Ryan deserves better. We walked down and outside to the garden to where Louis was and the fair. We were late. Well me and Daniel were. It was to early and I was being moody and Daniel was laughing at me like Louis must think I'm a baby getting up this early. I can't even get up this early to go on holiday. "Ah thanks for joining us!" Louis said as we walked to the group of eagles. "You're lucky I made it. How do y'all look this good this early?" I asked all of them. I looked half dead. "Alright so we are going to raise money for 20 STEM scholarships, yous will have to sell 200 cupcakes!" Louis said as I yawned. "But Mr.Osmond those scholarships are really expensive how are 200 cupcakes pay for them?" A raven boy said. "Maybe Louis bakes them in gold?" Parker said as Louis laughed at his statement. Louis went on to explain what to do and then said it was a challenge I wanted to win so I wouldn't clean but I really don't care. Brooke, Alex and Tammy went to grab the cupcakes so we could start strategizing. Daniel seemed happy I saw him talking to sophie but then his smile faded away. "Are you ok?" I mouthed to him. "Yes." He mouthed back but he seemed mad when he said it. The three eagles came back. We were ready to start. "Ok so we need ideas. Daniel you have one?" Sophie asked looking over to the tall boy on crutches. "Forget it." He said dryly. Something was up. I moved over to his side while Sophie asked Parker his idea. "D, wassup." I asked him conseringly. "One second, bad idea we'll give half them away for free!" Daniel said. So I waited and he argued more with Sophie. He disliked Tammy's idea he reached to the ground to grab a box. I handed it to him because he couldn't get it with his crutches. "Thanks, why don't we with every cupcake give away a free t-shirt!" He suggested as he picked up an eagle t-shirt. Shocker they started fighting again. "Well at least if we don't sell all of them we'll have 100 free cupcakes." Tammy said joking. "I can see coach Davies making us eat kale for the next month!" Alex said as the eagles laughed at his statement. "If he thinks I'm going anywhere near vegetables he's funny, especially Kale." I cried. I think they thought I was joking but I was being serious. Sophie came up with an idea to sell the small ones for more and the bigger ones for cheaper. It wasn't a bad idea by Daniel disagreed. I was gonna pull him to the side but the said to start selling. It was a few minutes in and our product was going rapid. I saw Daniel and Brooke argue and then Daniel stormed off. I followed him. "D, wait up!" I shouted as I followed behind him. "Lay Look I'm not in the mood to talk." He said trying to be polite. "Tough." I said as I caught up to him out of breathe. There was a bench at the side so I walked over and sat down. He followed. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." I told him. "I don't want to make it awkward for you to like chose a side or whatever." He genuinely meant that. "I'm not gonna 'pick sides' it won't be awkward I'll be on both sides" I told him as he in tensest his body. "Me and Brooke keep fighting, about her bossing me and me lying or sum but anyways she's been all over Alex and I see the way she looks at him. She hasn't looked at me like that in forever, but I don't want to lose her I mean I do love her." He tried to stay calm and not breakdown I knew how hard it was for him. "You feel like if you lose Brooke you've lost everything? Right. Well you'll always have me and the eagles." I told him reassuringly. He smiled at me. That smile gets me. About 30mins later Louis calls us. The fair is over. We raised $150,000 which means 20 people can get a STEM scholarship. "As for you're own challenge the winning team won be merely $34. The winners are.......THE EAGLES!" Louis told us as we jumped in joy. We don't have to clean. "Ok ok, our anonymous doners partner has agreed to match that $150,00 with another $150,00!" Louis said as we screamed a bit more. "But theres only one condition!" Louis told us as he grinned. "If course!" We all complained. "She's a huge designer so if you can put on a fashion show right now with the Greenhouse academy clothing line she'll match it." Louis told us we have 20 mins to pick who's going out and to get ready. 4 eagles and 5 ravens. We chose Brooke to wear an eagles dress, Alex who's walking with Brooke a suit and tie, Parker to wear the basket ball uniform. He's walking on his own and Sophie to wear the cheer stuff. She's walking with a raven. I had to help Brooke. The other girls wanted to do sophie because she's our captain so none wanted to Brooke but I did. We needed to spend some time together. We were laughing the whole time. Louis called them out and Brooke was up first. "Welcome Brooke Osmond and Alex Woods!" Louis announced. We all cheered when they got to the back I saw them hold hands. I gave daniel a side hug. Hayley was out with Leo and I was cheering but the eagles didn't look to happy with me. "Go hales!" I shouted as she playfully rolled her eyes at me. Next was Parker. We all danced with him. This was the most fun I've had in a while. It came to the end of the fashion show and Louis told us that 40 kids will get a STEM scholarship. We headed back to the clubhouse to decide what we wanted to pick the theme. We chose the 50's. Which meant I had to get an old type dress so I rang my mum and she told me she'll bring one up tomorrow as it's to late now. I said good night to everyone and went to my room and watched Ginny & Georgia. I fell asleep not long after.
Hey y'all I know this wasn't so dramatic but the next one has drama which yous probably know but anyways. I want to do a love triangle with Daniel, Lelia and another boy who I've chose but I dunno how to make it happen but I'll try. Anyways if I update again today it won't be as good but I'll try. I'm moving my room around because I didn't like it so we're taking a break but I'll try update. Anyways luvs. Luv you💛
Word count: 1210