Chapter 8💋

(⚠️TW coming up⚠️ if you want to skip it look for that emoji again)
Lelia's POV
"That 'random' code was my sisters death date!" I said furiously as everyone looked at me in shock. "I'm sorry Lelia, we didn't know." Sophie said. "Look I'm not mad because you 'exposed' me or whatever but you should've asked me and Alex you knew I don't like talking about it and I was going to end up talking about it!" I said. "Do you mind if I ask how she died?" Daniel ask me. "Sure." I said and Alex looked up at me and looked upset. (TW) "it was just over a year ago and both of us had bad mental health but we were working together to help get over it. We would go on a run everyday so we could get our summer bod or whatever. The day she died we were about to go on our run when she said she wanted to go have a shower, our showers are silent so I didn't hear it on or off. I texted her and she didn't answer so I rang her and she didn't answer which was really weird, so I went tot her room and the door was locked which was unusual. I knocked and no answer. I banged really load still no answer. I went downstairs and asked my mum and dad if they knew where she was and they said the shower. I walked back upstairs and saw three notes under the door. I knew straight away what they were. I screamed and cried at her door banging at it. No answer. My mum and dad cane up and saw them and just hugged me and started banging the door down. And there she was lifeless on the floor. She had overdosed with no pulse. I wouldn't leave her room for two weeks. My mum and dad would come in and talk to me a little and give me some food. Alex and Hayley would try and see me but I wouldn't let them in. I ended up getting back to the way I was and never looked back I wanted to live my life for her so that's what I did and still do." I said tearing up. ⚠️TW over⚠️ Louis walked in to break the silence and said "eagles! I know these last few days have been chaotic for everyone. But everything will return to normal as soon as you select a new captain!" I looked at Daniel and he looked back at me shocked. "Also Lelia you are not allowed to run for captain for your choices!" He said as me and Daniel looked even more shocked. "Whoa wait did my mom talk to you yet?" Daniel said. "I can't overlook your lapse of judgment." Louis said very calmly. "This has been a very difficult decision to make." He continued. "And I want to thank daniel for his service. Your new captain has some very big shoes to fill. So you should vote for a new captain immediately." Louis said walking out. We all started walking to our own rooms or somewhere. I sat beside Daniel but like a second later he stormed off to his locker and started unpacking it because it was the captains locker. Brooke followed in not to long later I could hear them faintly disagreeing but I wasn't getting involved. I was talking to Parker and Alex when I saw Brooke walking out upset and a loud bang from the locker room. I walked in to check on him because I knew it was hard for him. "Hey! What did the locker do to you?" I asked laughing as I saw the dint in it. "Hahah so funny." He said. "How are you D?" I asked worried. "I mean I'm not doing to good but neither is the locker. But it's hard you know I mean I've always been captain and no one can replace me." He said. "Hey look, I'm sure we'll figure this out D. Ok?" I said grabbing his arm to pull him into a hug. He needed it. Badly. "Thanks" He said softly. I smiled at him and we walked back into to the clubhouse and I went over to sophie. I hear Daniel and Alex talking about Parker which was weird but I ignored it. A while has passed and Daniel said he has an announcement. "Eagles! I have an announcement. Parker would like to run for our captain so let's just get this over and done with so raise of hands for Parker." Daniel said. "Wow real professional of you Daniel!" Sophie said sarcastically. "We're voting that's a democratic!" He stated. "Not when there's only one candidate!" Sophie said. "Ok so anyone else want to run?" Daniel asked. I really wanted to but I'm not allowed so I stayed quiet. No one raised there hand. "Ok so Parker is officially our new" He was cut off. "I want to run!" Sophie said. "What you for captain?" Daniel said laughing. "Yeah is there a problem with that?" She asked. "No we don't have a problem!" He said laughing again. "Okay well good luck, to both of us." She said. "May the best man win." Parker said respectfully. "Or women!" Sophie said. A while has passed and I was trying to help them prepare for a debate but they we're to busy disagreeing. They started doing the last touches for the debate when Daniel told Parker what I told him to say Incase of an emergency. We heard Tammy shout for us and we started going up. Parker was doing horribly to be honest so we knew what was coming. "Wait how can any of you trust sophie when she's known to be a liar!" Parker stated. "Excuse me!" Sophie practically shouted. "I have proof that Sophie originally tried out to be a raven! Open your Louie's please." Parker said as Sophie got very nervous. Everyone was shocked how could sophie keep that from them? She was giving this motivational speech but I zoned out again. I spent the rest of the day with Daniel. We were fighting about who was better Lebron James or Micheal Jordan. I said lebron he said Jordan.
Hey y'all I'm sorry for not posting for the last two days I'm gonna try post again and tomorrow but I have online school this week but I think I can still post 1-2 times a day. I go back to school on the 15th of March so I don't know how active I'll be when I o back but I'll definitely be posting on The weekends love y'all and what did you think about this chapter?