Chapter Thirty-Five

I hid behind a bush with Clint.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked.

"Of course, it will," Clint grumbled.

I scanned the rooftop garden.

"Any second now..." Clint muttered.

We heard the sound of Tony's suit flying through the air. Iron Man landed directly in front of us. Clint smirked at me and shot an arrow at Tony. The arrow caused a malfunction in the suit which caused the suit to seize up.

"What in the fu-"

"Language!" I yelled, running out from behind the bush.

I pulled a black sharpie out of my back pocket and Clint opened Tony's helmet.

"What are you doing?" he yelled. "I have a meeting in fifteen minutes! Please don't do this to me!"

I ignored Tony's whining as I drew a squiggly line on his top lip, improving his moustache. I drew a little smiley face above his eyebrow and a nose and cat whiskers.

"Come on, we've gotta go," Clint said.

"Bye Tony! Love you!" I called as I followed Clint.

We ran inside and Clint popped the vent open. He gave me a leg up and then he joined me in the vents. We crawled through the vents and popped out in Bucky's room.

"Did you do it?" Bucky asked, and cackled when we nodded.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. We all froze.

"Hide!" Bucky whisper yelled. Clint jumped into the vents and closed it, stranding me. I slid under the bed. From this vantage point I could see the door. Bucky checked to see if he could see me and then opened the door.

"Steve? What are yo-"

Bucky was interrupted by Steve crashing his lips against his. My jaw dropped as Bucky's hands found Steve's face and Steve's hands slid up Bucky's biceps.

"I love you, Bucky," Steve said once he pulled away. "I've loved you since we were sixteen. I never acted because it was wrong, but in this day and age... it's right. It's normal for me to love a man. And that man is you."

Tears of happiness slid down my face.

"Steve... I love you, too," Bucky said.

Bucky kissed Steve again and it began to get heated.

"Oi! I'm still here!" I yelled, scrambling out from under the bed.

Steve and Bucky looked horrified.

"Congrats, you guys. You just won me six hundred dollars," I said.

I clapped them both on the shoulder and left. I wandered down the halls aimlessly before I remembered how Clint had sacrificed me. I walked to his room and knocked angrily. No one answered and I kicked the door. Then Nat's door opened, and Clint was shoved from the room. He landed on his butt and the door slammed shut.

"You little nugget!" I yelled.

Clint stood up and raised his hands in surrender.

"It was an accident!" he exclaimed.

I smiled smugly at him.

"Well, I won the bet," I smirked.

Clint squinted at me for a moment before his jaw dropped.

"Stucky?" he whispered happily.

"Stucky," I said, nodding.

Clint groaned.

"I'm happy that they're together but now I owe you a hundred bucks," he said.

I laughed.

"So does Tony, Sam, Nat, Wanda, and Loki," I said, counting them off my fingers.

"How are you so good at this?" he whined.

I just laughed again.

"Come on, let's go get my cash," I said.

I knocked on the door that Clint was just thrown out of.

"I know you were listening, Nat!" I called through the door. "Pay up!"

Two fifty dollar bills slid out from under the door.

"Thanks, Nat!" I said.

"You are this close to not seeing the sunrise tomorrow," she growled.

I just giggled and skipped down the halls.

"Friday, can you tell Tony, Loki, Wanda, and Sam to meet me in the living room?" I asked.

"Of course," Friday replied. "But Mr. Stark is still in his meeting."

"Oh, right," I said, instantly cackling at the thought of him meeting with someone with sharpie all over his face.

I reached the living room and met Sam, Wanda, and Loki.

"I won. Stucky just happened. I told you it would only take four weeks," I said smugly.

"Wait, Stucky is real?" Wanda squealed.

I nodded happily.

"I don't even care that I'm losing a hundred dollars," Wanda said, happy tears filling her eyes.

"Now I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets," Sam grumbled, pulling out his wallet.

I turned to Loki expectantly.

"Can I interest you in a kiss instead?" Loki asked.

I placed a finger in my chin in mock contemplation.

"Fifty dollars and a kiss," I said.

Loki smiled and grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His lips began to move against mine and my fingers curled into his hair. I heard Wanda sigh happily and Sam gag. I giggled as I pulled away.

"I want my fifty dollars now," I said. "I'm going to buy a whole ass library."

Loki smiled and handed me a fifty dollar bill.

"I hope that-"

"Y/N!"

I turned around to see Tony stomping towards me with sharpie on his face.

"Oh frick-nuggets!" I exclaimed.

I jumped behind Loki and peered out at Tony.

"You think this is funny?" he asked angrily, gesturing to his face.

I let out a giggle.

"Well, yes," I said.

Tony looked like he was about to explode.

"It was just a prank," I said. "It's not like I murdered Peter or anything."

Tony started to calm down.

"Friday said you wanted to see me," he sighed.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed happily. "You owe me a hundred bucks because Steve and Bucky made out and love each other."

Tony's eyes almost fell out of his head in surprise.

"I – what?" he exclaimed. "You didn't think to interrupt my meeting for this?"

"Well... you were kind of already mad at me... so no," I said.

Tony sighed.

"This is more important than anger," he said.

He then began to walk away.

"Hey! What about my money?" I yelled.

"I'll Venmo you," he said.