Im the Daddy here

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye everyone see you at the chaos starting, izuku said putting his backpack on, his family waved by to him, and he got on his bike riding away.

"He scares me now...." his mother was the first to speak, "he scares us all..." his brother spoke for everyone, they were worried, worried for everyone's safety, something inside them told them Izuku shouldn't be alive, if he was.....then you should say goodbye to humanity.

.

At school izuku got ready in the male lockers with the other lasting males, he stripped down to the boxers ignoring the stares, he place his bracelet on to change his cloths to his villain wear, he smiled at the thought of one of his most gruesome kills, the one infront of everyone.

Izuku gave his French classmate a exploding slice of cheese, as a gift when he ate it at lunch his stomach blew up, causing everyone to scream in fear, izuku sat infront of him with a small smile, continuing to eat his bloody katsudon.

After izuku finished changing he helped everyone get dress, zipping there cloths and buttoning their shirts, after that he went to the girls lockers, he was allowed in all the time, he saw all of there boobs and undressed bodies, they never got dress right away they waited for izuku and when he came the toyed with him.

Grape

"Izuku sit on the bench," Momo told the boy, he nodded and sat, the girls came to him and slid his pants down sucking on his cock, they kissed and nibbled on it waiting for him to reach climax and when he did the swallowed, they layed him down on the bench and sat on his face making him lick and bite their pussys.

Momo always had herself chewed out first, Izuku swirled his tounge inside of her pussy as she clenched her walls over and over against his tounge, he licked clean the cum spilling out of her, he nibbled the inside of her as she moaned in delight.

Jiro loved having him rub her chest, it made her feel as if she had a big chest, she also played with momo's chest sucking it and pinching the nipples.

Mina had made her acid have less
Acidity to it, she sat on top of his cock making the acid spill everywhere on it, making her insides warm and sizzling, she went fast and hard on the male, not wanting to waist anytime, when she felt him cum inside her she was happy with delight.

Our sweet invisible child liked being fingered usually Tsu's tounge would be shoved up her ass, but the poor frog girl  got tangled in her own tounge and drowned. So now she has midoriya pinch and twirl his four fingers inside her loose pussy.

After they had their fun getting cum all on them, the licked themselves clean forcing izuku to watch they rubbed themselves on each other boobs bouncing every, momo would push her boobs on izukus face, making him leave them purple. After everyone was dress they went out to do their song, it was good but could do better.

During this people were losing their quirks outside, the plan was simple stall long enough, and then wipe them out, at the end of the song izuku asked everyone to stay where they were and go to the crowd, everyone listened to the marshmallow boy of course.

"I have something very important I have to tell you all," he said in his fake voice. He thought of his hair going back to its natural color making the quirk he place on it completely were off, he grabbed a handkerchief and wiped his face, many gasped recognizing him very quickly.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya," he said in his normal voice, he adjusted his bracelet to change his cloths to his villain outfit. "I was the cause of many deaths and disappearances in the school, as well as heros," he said everyone sat their and listened knowing it was the best thing to do.

"And while i was here I was use asba toy, a sex toy, since I had such a innocence and oblivious personality you all would never have gotten caught, I mean I just got fucked in the girls locker room, and holy hell are all you a bunch of sluts," he told them laughing, he coughed up the cum that was forced down his thought, a little trick he learned when people tried shoving pills down his throught.

"Invisible bitch, your so got damn loose after getting licked out by the girl I murdered called Tsu, and momo just as bad as mineta," he told the girls calling them each out they looked down in shame crying knowing what they did was wrong, and that they might suffer more then just being expelled, like being pregnant which is something Jiro found out a while ago, or in this situation probably killed.

"And boys, all you do is worry for your cock, I honestly just want to kill myself after tasting your nasty asses," Izuku judged them. They were angry and sad many heart broken.

"Okay let me just one more thing, say goodbye to your fucking quirks cause me and my husband Kai Chisaki also know as Overhaul are going to wipe them out!" He said as his family came up behind him.

"You thought I was going to let you all down so easily, no! I'm the one that owns you!" He said shouting with a manic laugh, he stepped closer to them and smiled.

"IM THE DADDY HERE," he exclaimed with a laughter shooting many of them with guns, they quickly glossed their quirks, and those with mutations screamed as their bodies formed into a normal body.

Izuku popped a pill that was suppose to cleanse his mouth, and had his family follow him, they went and shot and killed people in their way, slowly the entire world was killed off by the villians, only the most trusted villains kept their quirks.

1666 words not counting these ones, might do another chapter of what the world becamed after this.