Stars Part 12

A/N- yall probably arent gonna like this.

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOURS AND WMTNIONS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE.

Izzy eventually woke up and after careful examination, she was able to leave the infirmary. They woke up next to each other for the first time in weeks. “Hey baba, how did you sleep,” Clary said. “I slept great, better than I did on that awful hospital bed,” Izzy replied. Clary giggled and sat up. “Come on baba, we need breakfast,” Clary said. Izzy traced her rune and got up. She was slowly starting to get her form back, but she was still incredibly thin. They got dressed and walked to the cafeteria. When they arrived, Izzy was struck with a sight she never thought she'd see again. “Alec?” she said and Alec turned around. “Alec!” she yelled as she ripped her hand from Clary’s and ran towards him. She developed him in a big hug and cried. “Hey Izzy,” Alec said, letting a few tears fall down his cheeks. “Are you becoming The Inquisitor again? Please tell me you are,” Izzy said. Alec shook his head. “Unfortunately, I'm not, but with the amount of evidence me and Clary both have, we can remove Robert from his position, maybe even exile him if we try hard enough,” he said. She heard Clary snap a picture behind her. 

Izzy was able to train again after a while, but she wasn’t able to push herself like she used to. “Come on Izzy, don’t let me win all the time,” Clary teased whilst flipping Izzy over her shoulder. Izzy landed on the ground with a thud. She got up almost immediately, giving herself no time to recover. “Hand to hand, let’s go,” Izzy said, coiling herwhip back into the bracelet. Clary threw her sword on the floor. “Fine then,” she said and charged towards Izzy. Clary was known for using kicks whereas Izzy was known for out-smarting her opponent with a combination of both kicks and punches. Izzy moved out of the way. Clary quickly turned around. “You okay?” Clary asked. “Don’t sweet talk your enemy,” Izzy panted and round-house kicked her. Clary fell to the ground and Izzy straddled her so she couldn’t get up. Izzy smirked. “For the record, don’t tease me like that again,” she said and stood up again. Clary caught her breath and stood up to. "Noted," she said and walked out, Izzy following close behind. 

They got to their room in a matter of minutes. They took a shower and cleaned up a little. Izzy made sure she wasn't bleeding and Clary picked up the dirty clothing from the floor. They both got a notification saying that Alec was doing a briefing. Simon had agreed that he wasn't ready for that role, and with the amount of lives lost because of him, he have it to Alec. "Theres a demon in the institute, we don't know what or where, but all available personnel at the ready, Isabelle, can I see you in my office," he said. Izzy nodded and quickly walked away to Alecs office. "What did you want?" She asked. "Me and Clary both discussed our concerns about you," he said, putting his pen back. "How come, I'm fine," she said. "Clary and I discussed your relapse on Yin Fen, you never seemed to go through withdrawal," he said. "Its fine, Alec, honestly," izzy said. "Your high, if you want to go back to missions this cant happen," he said. Isabelle nodded. "Also, about your injury, Clary and I don't have enough evidence collectively to exile him, and we thought with your story, we may be able to do that, the poison he used is illegal and is used in death sentences," he said. "I don't want to do that Alec, he's out father after all," she said. "I get that, but really, after everything he's done, to you, me, magnus, clary, you decide not to do anything," he said. "I did this upon myself, it wasn't his fault, I pushed him," Izzy said. "Come to me if you need anything, I expect a proper, well thought out answer by the end of this week," he said. Izzy nodded and walked out. She walked back to her room. "You mentioned Raphael to Alec?" She asked Clary. "Izzy, I had to, he saw the marks on your arms," Clary said. "Oh so you didn't think to use the rune before he came in," Izzy said, getting slightly louder. "Izzy, that thing drains you, and at the rate you're going, it will kill you," Clary said. Izzy scoffed. "When are you going to realise that I don't care, when are you going to realise that I would've dine this ages ago if I could," Izzy snarled. Clary's eyes widened and filled with tears. Izzy didn't say anything and walked out. She hated fighting with Clary, no, she despised fighting with Clary. She walked to the training room and just kept punching the punching bag, forgetting to wrap her hands. By the time she was done she wasn't able to hold her stele to heal so she left it.